News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Growing into myself ...

Started by JeannieMac, June 28, 2008, 07:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JeannieMac

So reading through these posts I feel like maybe I have a good start.  I am by far not H/A, and am definitely not cast.  This is simply my weekend escape with great friends from the hormonal 8th graders I spend my days with ...

So far I know I am Scottish, I like Pirates, I am "shy", and I like swords.

I'm Scottish - well because it was the simplest choice considering I droll when I see anything Scottish (my dad was born there and it is my obsession - but on a very low-key b/c I'm a busy girl type level).

Pirates in my opinion are a no brainer ... along with the swords - who can say no to a pirate auction?!   (especially pirates in kilts)
Although I can't think of a good reason for having swords or liking pirates... at least one that hasn't fully developed in my brain.  I'm thinking of something close to real life ... dad left the sword - only child - protect house?  I'm not sure.

I am definitely shy when I first meet people - especially cute pirates!  haha

I'm also Catholic and can frequently be seen in acquantice with a Cardinal and an Archbishop.

any suggestions would be great ... see some of you in a few hours!

Jean

Jean :)
from DE

darkranger

Don't rush any thing, for me it  has taken 10 years just to start my costume and, the last 12  I'm still tiring to prefect it. Mean while my wife has more costume then I can count, Good luck and always have fun!  ;D
Pathfinder,,FOKTOP

McGuinness

Don't forget your little penchant for gambling against some certain nobles - and taking their money. You've got some piratical tendancies in you somewhere!

renren

No hurry, take your time, watch others!
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL