News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Who?? When?? Where?? - Take 2

Started by LadyJessica, October 25, 2012, 11:21:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyJessica

I promise this year I'll try to keep up with it better!

For those of you that haven't posted on this list before you need to answer these questions three:

1.)  What weekend of faire are you attending?  (i.e. I will be out Opening day only...at this point)

2.)  How many people are in your group for said weekend?  (i.e., just me...and maybe the hubby)

3.)  Where are you staying?  (example: Camping...somewhere...)

Working:  (As I have no clue who on this forum works the faire you'll have to let me know.)  =D
mpullen - Camp director
PyroMaster - operations and secruity
Queen Bonnie
JonnyRingo316 - Combat Tourney

Opening Weekend - February 9 - 10
Camping w/ Clan Procrastination - PollyPoPo, KP, Lady Kitara and the pirate princess
Camping w/ PR - Glaodian+4, Dracconia??, scarletnyx, SirRichardBear, Sir Edward, Teach & Lady Trinn
Camping w/ Claw/DG/Chaos -
Camping w/ Valkryie's Furi -
LadyJessica - Camping...just don't know where yet ???
Merlin the Elder & Nimue
rengypsy
Bonny Pearl
dbaldock
Ronald the Bald
haleyileaha
LibraryPrincess
Austin Gypsys + the little one
maeven and family
WarCat & Volans
Eddie
Lishy

February 16 - 17
Camping w/ Clan Procrastination - PollyPoPo, KP, Lady Kitara and the pirate princess
Camping w/ PR - scarletnyx, Sir Edward, Teach
Camping w/ McLotofus - Bonny Pearl
Rime the Frost Fairy
rengypsy
LibraryPrincess
haleyileaha +2 - Camping
JackGonzo, MD - Camping

February 23 - 24
Camping w/ Clan Procrastination - PollyPoPo, KP, Lady Kitara and the pirate princess, Lady Kaalyn +5
Camping w/ Meow Meow Buccanears - Curryfingersnik
Rime the Frost Fairy
rengypsy
LibraryPrincess

March 2 - 3
Rime the Frost Fairy
rengypsy
LibraryPrincess

March 9 - 10
Rime the Frost Fairy
rengypsy
LibraryPrincess

March 15 - 17 (Spring Break Friday)
Camping w/ PR - scarletnyx, SirRichardBear, Sir Edward, Teach
Rime the Frost Fairy
rengypsy
LibraryPrincess
haleyileaha +2 - Camping

March 23 - 24
Rime the Frost Fairy
rengypsy
LibraryPrincess

Closing Weekend - March 30 - 31
Camping w/ PR - scarletnyx, SirRichardBear, Sir Edward, Teach
LadyJessica - Daytrippin' Maybe??
Rime the Frost Fairy
rengypsy
LibraryPrincess
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

Glaodian

Opening weekend +4 camping with PR.

I will be making it out at least 2 other times if I can.  Just not sure which weekends yet.
--+ Glaodian +--
aka "Gman"
Si vis pacem para bellum

Zardoz

Opening weekend, both days. not sure about the details yet
"Pants are for guys with ugly legs"
Member of Clan McLotofus,
IBRSC# 1619,
As seen in Renaissance Magazine

LadyStitch

Opening weekend.  It will be the PP, myself, and the Fuzzlet.  At this point the other Flamingo brother is planning to be there as well.  there is a slim possibility that we would have 2 more along.   We might camp depending on the weather.  We might need a welcoming clan to 'adopt' us for the weekend. :)
It is kind of strange watching your personal history become costume.

Glaodian

Quote from: LadyStitch on October 26, 2012, 10:12:05 AM
Opening weekend.  It will be the PP, myself, and the Fuzzlet.  At this point the other Flamingo brother is planning to be there as well.  there is a slim possibility that we would have 2 more along.   We might camp depending on the weather.  We might need a welcoming clan to 'adopt' us for the weekend. :)

I am checking with my clan boss, but I am sure he will welcome you.  I will get with you on this soon.

Just got word back from the boss, and you and your family are more than welcome to camp with PR opening weekend if you want.  Just let us know.
--+ Glaodian +--
aka "Gman"
Si vis pacem para bellum

Merlin the Elder

Looking at Opening Weekend only, Nimue and myself, with up to three traveling in with us from the Little Rock area, meeting up with up to three additional from the San Antonio area. Too early to nail down. We will stay in Bastrop, either at Hampton or the Quality Inn, most likely...
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

PollyPoPo

Hum, thought I already answered this ...

Every weekend, arriving Friday or Saturday morning, stowing away with Clan P.

Polly PoPo
(aka Grannie)

Dracconia

Hoping for opening and camping with PR :)
PR ~Faire Daughter~
Shake-N-Bake

Lady von Engestrom

I know you guys don't know me.....yet!  But I'm hoping to meet some of you this coming season!  :)

I'm going to miss opening weekend because I'm running a 15k in Dallas, but since I'm hoping to get FoF passes this year, I'm going to try to be there at least one day every other weekend of the run!  I won't be camping since I live close enough for it to be an easy day trip.

So if you see me wandering about (I won't always be in my fae get-up), please say hi!  And if I see any of you, you can bet I'm going to greet you.  ;)

scarletnyx

Alex and I plan on getting the FoF passes this year, and with me being off each weekend... Well, let's just say we plan on many stays among the trees at Sherwood this year.
2013 RenNado Survivor
Phoenix Risen

rengypsy

i will be there every weekend wandering aimlessly from clan to clan...trying not to be removed by security for unruly conduct as i trapse behind brian with my bottles of red wine...

just point me toward the gate if i get too loud or rowdy.

thank goodness celtic rogues made me an honorary member...so i wont get slugged again while walking thru their encampment (how emabarssing a night that was--i am told)
it's all about the journey and the people we choose to make the journey with

Bonny Pearl

Planning for Opening weekend.  Not sure about where to put our camper though.  More weekends are in the works, just not sure how many yet. :)
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

Merlin the Elder

Quote from: Bonny Pearl on November 05, 2012, 03:12:03 PM
Planning for Opening weekend.  Not sure about where to put our camper though.  More weekends are in the works, just not sure how many yet. :)

I'm certainly glad to hear that! MacKee still owes me one...

Some of our friends from Oklahoma are considering visiting that weekend for their first time.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Bonny Pearl

Merlin I think MacKee will always owe you one lol!  See y'all at opening! :)
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

LadyJessica

So.....ummmm...is there a camp that would like to take in a quite and innocent girl opening weekend??  I only need space for my car...or tent if the hubby comes along.
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)