News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Professional Magician Looking for work at Vendors space

Started by Phil Kampf, December 21, 2012, 10:48:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phil Kampf

Hi all, I missed the Dec. 8th call so I'm offering this.  All my history magic books shows a magician gathering a crowd in front of his stand and doing some magic then gives them the sales pitch for what they are selling a big advantage over the ones that don't..I have been in this business for over 28 years and have worked a lot of trade show so I know how to work the companies message into my magic..I'm looking for a vendor that would like to work with me and helping you draw more customers to your shop.
Let me set up in front and do my thing and help you get a larger crowd in your store..my pay?  I'll work for tips and donations.
I have been invited and accepted to be a member of the Clan of the Claw and I'm looking forward to my first Sherwood experience.
If this is something that you might like, holler at me and I can go more into detail..
Thanks all and Happy Holidays!
Magically yours,
Phil Kampf

mpullen

Phil, suggest you post on the Vendor forum here, plus on the Yahoo group and Facebook pages.

Also contact Brian and Zane, as they may have leads for you.