News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

WIRF

Started by Goody, May 14, 2008, 09:49:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

atysmee01

There will be another partial Dregs contingency on the 12th (or the 13th in case of unfavorable weather on the 12th)...
Deirdre O'Dison
Resident Whiner of Mac's Pub
Old Maid in the Garrett

SleepyArcher

Ok so Jenn doesnt want to go and I work the following weekend. So I'm going Sunday if anyone wants to go with me raise your hand. The yellow banana will be leading the way (hopefully I will have my new plates by then). Anyone?? anyone???pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

ladiedragon

I'd love to go but Bristol is the deal this weekend!

niemi

We missed it last weekend~ hoping to make it out this Saturday.  Probably just me and my youngest.  Any special events, etc.. going on Saturday??

Morwen Twilight

Out of curiosity, is anyone planning on posting their pics? I forgot my camera, but it was a lot of fun and miss not having any pics of it.
Morwen
Hair weaving pirate wench
Quartermistress of the Vicious Vixen

Welcome to the Feudal System, where your count votes

DeadBishop

Quote from: Morwen Twilight on July 07, 2008, 01:55:46 PM
Out of curiosity, is anyone planning on posting their pics? I forgot my camera, but it was a lot of fun and miss not having any pics of it.
Morwen

Hey, I'm workin' on it!  :P ;)

R/F.com member since 2003

Morwen Twilight

No rush or anything ;). I've been so busy with Con that its hard to believe that its only been a week or so since WIRF.
Hair weaving pirate wench
Quartermistress of the Vicious Vixen

Welcome to the Feudal System, where your count votes