News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Huzzah! Opening Day!!

Started by Amara Deegan, February 08, 2013, 07:10:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amara Deegan

Who's excited?

Who's ready?

Who's going to be there?

Bainite

Excited: Check!
Ready: Check!
Going to be there: Season pass check!!  Huzzah!
We finally buckled down and got the passes.  This year, we're seeing ALL the shows, trying ALL the foods, and going through every shop!

(I even re-compiled the show schedule into two lists, sorted by time and by location.  -And did the same for the faire food menu!)
"Wherever you go... there you are."  -Buckaroo Banzai

crazyrennie

exited-check
ready-ummmmm I'll get back to you on that

Norfolk

The Duchess and I wish you a WONDROUS opening weekend!

We ourselves are most excited about joining you NEXT weekend.
Just call me "Your Grace"

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Cheers to a great opening.

We will not make it (again) this year  :-[
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Morgan Dreadlocke

25th gonna be like #1, *ookin rainey. (Knave, fetch that Scotchguard over thisa way :o )
My intentions are to commandeer a venue, sail to Tortuga, then pick, strum and otherwise play me weasily black guts out.

Bainite

Just finished watching "All's faire in love" on netflix.  Watching "The 13th warrior" now.  So ready for faire! 

Morgan Dreadlocke

Treasure Island, Return to treasure Island, Blackbeard and Around the World in 80 Days. Yeah I gots the Robert Newton accent down!
My intentions are to commandeer a venue, sail to Tortuga, then pick, strum and otherwise play me weasily black guts out.

Amara Deegan

After being busy with the Tucson Steampunk Society, family, job hunting and just now really recovering from a vicious cold I feel inadequately prepared for opening day. I shall be there nonetheless!

Edit:
It just dawned on me that this will be my third season at this Faire! I first went in 2011, last year in 2012, and now this 2013 season. I think its safe to say I really like this Faire, lol.

Morgan Dreadlocke

Ya see a lot of weird things at Faire, Boba Fett shouldn'a been one of 'em LOL.

RedHatQueen

It was great seeing all our friends at the Faire...wish it had been a tad warmer but next weekend will be grand.
Red Hat Ren Queen a.k.a Mari

Norfolk

As i write, the temperature outside is 9 degrees with a windchill of -1 and it has been snowing off and on for the past three days.  We only have about 4" of accumulation, but the roads in our neighborhood are very slick.

The Duchess and I are looking VERY much forward to our visit to Fairhaven next weekend!
Just call me "Your Grace"

Bainite

-going to be another great weekend of reasonable temperature!

We'll be introducing two 'danes to Az faire this weekend.  Luckily, we have extra garb for them!  ;)

"...no!   You _have_ to dress up!   Be at our house at 5:30 am.  It takes a while to get ready..."