News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Sterling on the Travel Channel

Started by Sir Douglas of Waterbury, February 11, 2013, 07:00:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Douglas of Waterbury

We were featured last Saturday Feb.9Th on the travel Channel. This was filmed last summer and we were a major part of a a show that featured different kinds of festival across the country! It was very well done. There site has a couple of clips that show some of the footage. Looking forward to this summer!! A few new things to look forward to as well.

BLAKDUKE

It' a crying shame that almost no one knows these are being shown until after the fact.
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

Sir Douglas of Waterbury

They tend to repeat things keep your eyes peeled.

NicoleBridget

That's so exciting, congratulations Sterling and Sir Douglas!

I found the show, it's called: Exposed - Fairs & Festivals.  Unfortunately I didn't see a re-airing date...yet.  Here's a link to a few little featurettes, Sterling is featured in the first two.  I really hope to be able to see the episode in full some day, if anyone happens to catch a re-airing of it please be sure to post here and I'll do the same.

http://www.travelchannel.com/tv-shows/exposed-fairs-and-festivals

irish

Awwww.. Sir Douglas, they didn't give you a heads up? I hope the SYFY channel does for Sylvan Beach investigations by TAPS. ;)
irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~
Clan O'Doinn (Sterling) ~
Irish Penny Brigade (New York)

Sir Douglas of Waterbury

This september for ghost hunters at sylvan beach. They were suppose to let us know for this as well.

irish

irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~

Sir Douglas of Waterbury

Sy Fy channel Feb.27 th. Ghost Hunters Historic Sylvan Beach Amusement Park.

BLAKDUKE

Interesting.  My wife and I spent a day of our honeymoon at Sylvan Beach, back in the day..
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

irish

Looking good on the t.v., Sir Douglas!
irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~