News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

RFFO Is Almost Upon Us!

Started by Craigmeister, March 15, 2013, 12:45:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craigmeister

The first weekend of April will bring back Fayetteville, Arkansas' Renaissance and Fantasy Faire of the Ozarks.  I can't wait to get back.  Although I live in Oklahoma, it is almost like my home faire.  Maybe that's because it is where I set up my first tent.  Could it be because my parents are from Arkansas?  Maybe it's because the organizers, participants and patrons are just awesome people!  It must be a combination of these three things.

www.renaissancefaireoftheozarks.com
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

The Rabbi

Have a great time good sir. Alas I will be unable to attend but do know that a certain green dragon will be there as well as another special guest. Do hope you have a chance to visit Travelers Cross.
My sanity is not lost I sent it away
Proud member of FOKTOP

Craigmeister

I'm ready for Fayetteville's Renaissance & Fantasy Faire Of The Ozarks next weekend! It's been very, very good to me. Huzzah to the gang in Arkansas!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke7zqayPwvs
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

Craigmeister

I've posted my pix from last weekend's RFFO.  Are you in them?  Are your favorite performers or vendors?  Find out at www.meistersrealm.com