News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

First time Bristol - Kenosha hotel - Jack's Cozy cafe

Started by Nevar, July 04, 2008, 07:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nevar

I've been lurking the past couple of months and just arrived in Kenosha! As Unilady said in a post with subject 19th/20th  Jack's Cozy Cafe was great! Homemade food. Very cozy (OK small. I went right past it first time). It is at the corner of 22nd and 80th in Kenosha. Unilady had 25th and 80th, BTW Unilady  everyone says hello! Great Friday night fish, shrimp bisque soup included! Get the potato pancakes instead of fries, yum! We're staying at the LaQuinta. Seems fine! Our home faire is Hollygrove in at the Michigan Renfest and my wife and I are looking forward to the next couple days at Bristol. And yes I did get the bogo coupons!
I'll get around to putting something clever here someday.

Lady Renee Buchanan

Lord Stephen and I will look forward to meet you and your wife on Sunday.  Have a great time on Saturday!
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Dayna

Sorry for the mis-information about the address, must learn to read before hitting Send, glad you found and enjoyed it.

Dayna
Dayna Thomas
Nixie's Mom
Bristol FoF Hench
Education Goddess...yeah, right
FoF Merchant Liason/Merchandizing Maven