News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Greeetings from Bristol

Started by Rage, July 05, 2008, 05:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rage

I am sitting here at Bristol with my two sexy ladies. Oh Ladiedragon & Erynn say hi.

Anyways hahaha your not here  ;D

Baron Doune

oh I do envy you....

The Ladies of Bristol have many charms...

DeadBishop

One of those charms being....a banana?    :o ::)

R/F.com member since 2003

ladiedragon

So, First time at Bristol and me and  to win the "kissing" contest. Yea, it was awseome! It wasn't our plan to go up but hten all of a sudden we were being pushed onto the front stage by erynn and wildthingjew.   It was for he most passionate kiss. Standing up ther five minutes..and i notcie.. the tv camera. so we may hav been put on tv. oh and erynn got pulled up on stage right after us for answering some question correct.  oh yea the question was something like " when you get inside, what the first thing your gonna get?" and she answered with "alcohol"! 

So yea first time at Bristol and lots of fun stuff. Oh Pat, Moonie asked where you were also.

Oh Mg, I got your "fa la la  la" video too

Baron Doune

well duct tape one weekend and a banana another...what the hell anyway...*he says in his most manly, man voice*

Hope you guys are having a good time LD...bring home lots of pics, please?

Marietta Graziella

YEA!!!    Fala lalalalaaa!!!!!

;D
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Goody

Now I am getting very excited for my trip there next weekend!

Erynn

Fa La la....

Bristol was lots of fun. Will have to try to go back next year!

Once I get sleep I'll go through pictures.

Marietta Graziella

Yea!!!   I sat here and watched it like 3 times.  laughing stupidly to myself...

Fa la!  falalalaa!

*happy silly*

Thank you!!! ;D
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Rage

Bristol is now part of LD & my yearly trips. We had a great time.

Erynn

The video LD made probably came out better. Her camera seemed to be getting better shots then mine.

ladiedragon

yea, probably. but i got som nice fire works pictures too.. when I am more awake i will post some.

Dayna

So sorry I didn't run into you, opening weekend was more hectic than usual.  I'm So Glad to hear that you'll be coming back next season, and if there's any way I can help you make it again yet this season just let me know.

Dayna
Dayna Thomas
Nixie's Mom
Bristol FoF Hench
Education Goddess...yeah, right
FoF Merchant Liason/Merchandizing Maven

Goody

Quote from: Rage on July 07, 2008, 06:45:38 AM
Bristol is now part of LD & my yearly trips. We had a great time.

thats what happened to me too! now im on my third yr!