News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Thank you!!

Started by IanRichardSharpe, July 07, 2008, 07:02:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanRichardSharpe

I and my girlfriend Erika were performing all weekend with the Bristol folks, and I just wanted to say how much we felt welcome and part of the faire there.  You have so much talent there, and my personal thanks go out to Adam Mcleavey for his attentiveness and personal attention in making us feel part of the cast.  Spot on!  We enjoyed the faire so much we'll return for another weekend or two, and we hope to get to interact with more of the cast, many more patrons and staff.  Hopefully we were able to give patrons something they will remember.

Bristol is beautiful, wonderful and the magic is there!  Thank you all so much again and we'll assuredly be there again performing next year!

Ian Richard Sharpe, Tax Collector
Erika, Tax Collector's Wife
Tax Collector for the King, friend of the Lord High Constable
The Venerable Lord Richard the Perplexed of Tempting St M

Dayna

I Told You Bristol was a non-miss, now you know why I consider it So Worth the time and money it takes to travel there.  Glad you enjoyed yourself,

Dayna and The Mighty War Rat
Dayna Thomas
Nixie's Mom
Bristol FoF Hench
Education Goddess...yeah, right
FoF Merchant Liason/Merchandizing Maven

Vartha

I moved to ARKANSAS and MISS Bristol SO much, you actually just Met my Best friends up there, Cuhail and his Wife. heh

Bristol just has this obvionce I haven't experienced at any other Faire.

Margrett

I hope you came by the Dirty Duck Inn while you were here, and that you do so again. We love feeding new people there!

Margrett

IanRichardSharpe

Vartha and Margrett,

We unfortunately didn't have time to eat at the Duck, however we'll be back in 2 weeks and I hope by then to sample your food that I hear good things about.  Vartha, I met your friends and was impressed so much by everyone at Bristol.  We had such a wonderful experience there.  My friend Jim the Barbarian came up from Kansas City with his group.  He's been a long-time mate of mine, best mate actually, and I hadn't seen him in nigh on a year or more, so imagine my surprise when we found each other performing at Bristol!

Magic.  It's there! 

Tax Collector for the King, friend of the Lord High Constable
The Venerable Lord Richard the Perplexed of Tempting St M

Cuhail

Quote from: Margrett on July 08, 2008, 06:25:01 AM
I hope you came by the Dirty Duck Inn while you were here, and that you do so again. We love feeding new people there!

Margrett

I love that the "new" Dirty Duck is where the old ThistleCroft was (NOT so far of a walk). Of course I came by for Lemonaid and, it being a hot day, was made to wait for the new batch to be mixed up. I regret it not, though, due to I met some new folks while waiting.

Ian, I'm glad you recognize the magic at Bristol. The folks are so friendly and I've been so proud to call it home for over 10 years!

Cuhail 8)
Honor before Gold!