News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Sterling 2013

Started by Sir Douglas of Waterbury, August 19, 2013, 11:33:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Douglas of Waterbury

Thanks to all who helped make this summer so wonderful! And thanks to you again for your unwavering support!!! I will miss you all and I cant wait till next season.                            Very truly yours,   Sir Douglas of Waterbury

turlough dubh

thank you for another great season as well sir. love all the new and old acts greenleaf and churchyard are hysterical , especially working together. only thing would have made it better would have been to have Zilch the tory seller back, and to have woodchuck at more pubs than 2. besides that it was just an amazing season. love the Consequence whales song. i would love to see a cd of song of sterling sung by the cast members. id buy that in a heartbeat .
seeker in the north

irish

Thank you, Sir Douglas, Gary Izzo and the wonderful cast......for making Sterling one of the better faires in the country!
It is always true to heart and the feeling is always that of, being 'home'.  :)
Anon!, for now!  :'(
irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~
Clan O'Doinn (Sterling) ~
Irish Penny Brigade (New York)

Tazjia Swiftsail

It truly was a fantastic season this year. I agree with everything said but I will mention again that I hope Angel Sword comes back. If they do I should be working for them which as a long time faire patron will be fun to be on the other side of the booth so to speak and they are such a fun, great bunch of people. Who doesn't like really great pointies? ;)
Tazjia Swiftsail at your service!
Me: ~renaissance festival addict|animal lover extraordinaire|nature lover|landlocked Pirate Queen|ink addict~

Sir Douglas of Waterbury

Tazjia, At Sterling there is a completely independent jury that accepts and denies applicants and assesses renewals. All new participants are on probation for a period of time. and eventually are given permanent status or released. They are reviewed annually as well. We will see if they are renewed or not. Its in their hands!

Tazjia Swiftsail

Ahhh! That is good to know! We shall see then!  ;D
Tazjia Swiftsail at your service!
Me: ~renaissance festival addict|animal lover extraordinaire|nature lover|landlocked Pirate Queen|ink addict~