News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

69 days

Started by moonshine jeff, December 01, 2013, 03:19:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mpullen

Gates open in 11 hours. The Patrons are rolling into the campgrounds, The cast is fine tuned. The vendors are ready to meet your needs. We are ready, are you?

Crimson

Was a great weekend!  It was nice to meet you, KiltedPrivateer!  Looking forward to a fun filled two months.
Lady Crimson Cadena

Clan of the Celtic Rogues
TRF
Sherwood Forest Faire (Home faire)

"I know who I WAS when I got up this morning, but I think I must have been changed several times since then" - Alice

KiltedPrivateer

It was very nice to meet you as well Crimson.

We had a great weekend.  It was surprising to find the snow around our tents upon arrival on Friday morning.

Looking forward to seeing everyone throughout the season.

Somehow I can never run into Merlin.  Our orbits never seem to cross.  Maybe next year.
Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

Merlin the Elder

KP, seems to be the case. I think the ONLY time I've spoken to you was at Castleton about 4 years ago...  We didn't get to do and see everything we had intended. We left Sunday morning for home because of the dire weather warnings, and they didn't develop. Of course, had we stayed, it WOULD have, and Nim and I would be out looking for work...
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Crimson

Getting ready for weekend 2.  I have my pirate boots on under my jeans.  Kinda feel like Clark Kent with the S on under his suit.
Lady Crimson Cadena

Clan of the Celtic Rogues
TRF
Sherwood Forest Faire (Home faire)

"I know who I WAS when I got up this morning, but I think I must have been changed several times since then" - Alice

KiltedPrivateer

That's funny.  I'm almost wore mine today.  Guess I'll have to do that next week (o:
Lover of Lady Kitara

scarletnyx

This past weekend was just amazing. Great crowds, great weather, great vendors! Everything was just magical  ;D
2013 RenNado Survivor
Phoenix Risen

KiltedPrivateer

Great to finally meet you and Alex, Miss Scarlet (o:
Lover of Lady Kitara