News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Question for for DB.

Started by Lady Royce, July 13, 2008, 12:13:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Royce

Hey DB,

Lady Donna Royce here. I posted a "Looking for work" message in the "Looking For Work" section of the board. Am I allowed to post it here as well?

Be Well
Lady Donna Royce

DeadBishop

Generally, we try to avoid having multiple posts covering the same topic in several areas at once.  When it comes down to posting something that may only apply to a localized area, I suggest posting it in that venue.  If you'd like, I can move your other post to the MN area since it's specific to this area.

R/F.com member since 2003

Lady Royce

Quote from: Deadbishop on July 13, 2008, 01:06:58 AM
Generally, we try to avoid having multiple posts covering the same topic in several areas at once.  When it comes down to posting something that may only apply to a localized area, I suggest posting it in that venue.  If you'd like, I can move your other post to the MN area since it's specific to this area.

Hi DB,

Would you do that for me Luv? I have not been here for a long time and the site changed so much that I not only had to re start everything, but I got lost in the deal and posted in what I thought was the proper place. Then I found the MN spot and got totally flustered. So I came to you for help. BTW! I see you are a night owl like I am.

Thank you Luv and Be Well.
  Lady Donna

Lady Royce

Quote from: Lady Royce on July 13, 2008, 01:25:11 AM
Quote from: Deadbishop on July 13, 2008, 01:06:58 AM

Hi DB,

Would you do that for me Luv? I have not been here for a long time and the site changed so much that I not only had to re start everything, but I got lost in the deal and posted in what I thought was the proper place. Then I found the MN spot and got totally flustered. So I came to you for help. BTW! I see you are a night owl like I am.

Thank you Luv and Be Well.
  Lady Donna

Hey Luv,

I THINK I got this new board figured out and got the posting transfered myself. I put it in the "Shop work" section of the MN listings. Thank you anyway Luv.

Be Well.
  Lady Donna