News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2008 TRF Tankard & Pewter Designs Posted

Started by Son of Ugly, July 15, 2008, 02:12:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Son of Ugly

For those that are interested, Dragonslayer artist Dakota has posted photos of this year's tankard & pewter designs in the "TRF Collectors Area" of the Dragon's Quest Forums.

Here's a link to the forum index page: http://www.dragonsquest.com/forums/index.php

When you get there, scroll down to "TRF Collectors Area" and click on "Official TRF Tankards".  Look for a thread titled "2008 Tankard Pics Yey!!!!!"  The tankard photos are located in the first post of the thread.  For a look at the pewter designs as well as an even better look at the tankard, go to page 4 in the same thread where she's posted a pic of Dragonslayer's pre-order mailer.  I think Dakota has done a wonderful job and this year's designs look great! 

No, I don't work for Dragonslayer.  I'm just a TRF tankard collector that thought other collectors might like a heads up.

Sir Martin

Thanks for the link.  The tankards look great again this year!

Son of Ugly

Quote from: Sir Martin on July 16, 2008, 11:55:00 PM
Thanks for the link.  The tankards look great again this year!

You're welcome, Martin.  I know that I'll be walking away with at least one of them this year.

Son of Ugly

Quote from: DakotaZ on July 28, 2008, 11:13:08 PM
I've just joined the forum and would love to talk to you all about any questions you might have about this year's tankard, pewter, t-shirt, or pin designs or if you just want to chat.

I'm currently locked away in my tower on the eve of my B-Day working steadily on the 2009 art for you all.......It's all good cause I love what I do.......

It's great to see you here, Dakota.  Welcome to R/F forums!