News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Countdown to MDRF 2019

Started by Amras Elfwine, May 10, 2008, 12:24:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amras Elfwine

'Cause its NEVER too early to start a countdown...

Only 300 days...

Cheers!!
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard

I'm with you Amras, its never to early!
MDRF Dandy  "Delfinia DuSwallow"
Sun'n Penny - Clan O'Morda
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples

Amras Elfwine

*Echoes out through the silence...*

Attention in the camp...71 days...that is all...
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

Lupa

32 days until first cannon!!
Goddess of the Grove
DoRT
MDRF FoF Charter Member
IWG #3576
IFoRP #1360
FOKTOP Inquisitor
Cheer'n M'Crack

Master James

Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

analise

*waving from Georgia*

Somebody bring cookies to the first tailgate and I'll be there in spirit. :)

LadySeasan

Clan M'Crack-Season M'Crack

Serenity

Aack!
It's next week!!  8 days ;D
DoRT
OBL
MDRF FoF Charter Member
IWG #3798

Merlin the Elder

Just curious...what's the status with Irene in the vicinity? I saw that NYRF would be closed Sunday. Cripes! What a year this has been!
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Stasiakatt

So far they are opening today, per their website and Facebook. No word about tomorrow. BUT the worst of the storm is supposed to hit us overnight tonight in the DC Metro area (which loosely covers MDRF if you're kinda liberal about how big you consider the DC Metro area and most peeps around here figure that's most of MD and the top half of VA  ;D ). So while we will start getting some rain this afternoon it's not supposed to be bad until overnight, then it's gone by Sunday afternoon.
Right now it's in the mid 70s, a little humid and cloudy, but it's not a dark cloudy and no rain in my area of the DC Metro.

Lady_Glorianna

I know I have been gone from here for a long while but I guess I have been "sucked in" by facebook. I do not know if I will make it this year either. I am not part of the cast again and actually am pretty sure I will never be again. I have been told that my interest for the festival are to tied to Ron and that I need to go find something else to be interested in for myself. I am giving myself time to process this as I want to do it rationally instead of emotionally. I will probally sell some of our stuff. I would love to have the navigation stuff to end up in a museum of with some historical society that would benefit fully....In any case, hope you guys have an amazing season!
Lady Elizabeth Poyntz
Ynez de Leon
Catherine of Austria, Queen consort of Portugal
Molly Blair

Lady_Glorianna

Finally able to sit up for a bit after being in bed for the last 4 days. hope again that have a most joyous weekend especially those who are visiting from afar. Alas I am not able to join you due to house needs and that the issue of my attendance is complicated.
Lady Elizabeth Poyntz
Ynez de Leon
Catherine of Austria, Queen consort of Portugal
Molly Blair

Amras Elfwine

A most joyous Yule to all....and, well, its never too early...244 days till MDRF 2012...cheers!!
R/F member since 2004

Merlin the Elder

I'm still emotionally distraught from having a squirrel spying on me from a third floor window as I stood in the parking lot of a Castle Rock, Colorado hotel.... Nonetheless, Amras, you and your cohorts there have a wonderful holiday from a crusty old wizard.... 244 doesn't sound so bad.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Amras Elfwine

Good mage, said rodent is espying the culdesac, even as I type...I thank you for your good tidings, and pass along the same to you and yours...the clock is ever counting, so its never that many days until something will happen...or something like that... 8)
R/F member since 2004