News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Lost Journal at Sherwood opening weekend 2014

Started by PollyPoPo, February 17, 2014, 11:12:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PollyPoPo

My Granddaughter purchased a medium sized leather journal containing a few sheets of art paper opening weekend Sunday, but somewhere between 2:00 p.m. and closing it loosed from her belt and was lost.  She checked Lost and Found this past weekend, but no luck.  If anybody finds it (it's about the same color as the mulch and leaves on the ground), I'd appreciate getting it back. 

Thanks.
Polly PoPo
(aka Grannie)

scarletnyx

Will keep an eye out. Sherwood is actually pretty good for returning lost things - lost my phone, and to my shock the next day it was in Lost and Found.
2013 RenNado Survivor
Phoenix Risen

PollyPoPo

Quote from: scarletnyx on February 17, 2014, 09:08:26 PM
Will keep an eye out. Sherwood is actually pretty good for returning lost things - lost my phone, and to my shock the next day it was in Lost and Found.

Yes, Scarlet, Sherwood is kind of distinctive in that way.  Most places there isn't even a chance something gets turned in.  That's why I figured it was worth a shot asking.

:)
Polly PoPo
(aka Grannie)

Merlin the Elder

I lost the twirly braid keeper from my beard.  Didn't even realize it when it fell out.  Ale does that....
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Ginette

I wasn't at Sherwood this last weekend but was opening and will be the rest of the season.  I will keep an eye out for it as I will cover the grounds many many times as a trash leper. 
Weddings & Events at Sherwood Forest Faire.
PR for life!

PollyPoPo

Whoop!

Thanks, Ginette - you are the most likely person at Sherwood to find something lost on the ground.

:D
Polly PoPo
(aka Grannie)

Ginette

I would keep checking with lost and found just in case it gets turned in later.  :) 
Weddings & Events at Sherwood Forest Faire.
PR for life!

Crimson

There is a facebook page called "Rennie Lost and Found".  I believe the admins are from Sherwood.  You can post your lost item as well as a picture.
Lady Crimson Cadena

Clan of the Celtic Rogues
TRF
Sherwood Forest Faire (Home faire)

"I know who I WAS when I got up this morning, but I think I must have been changed several times since then" - Alice

PollyPoPo

Hey, Crimson, glad I got to meet you in person Saturday.

Sorry I couldn't stay for long; next week I will be alone, so maybe we can chat then.

No 12 year old girls with me - FREEDOM!
Polly PoPo
(aka Grannie)

Crimson

It was good to meet you as well, Ms Polly.  I will be around, usually at 3 stags or the Trip in the afternoons.  Hope to sit and chat with you more!
Lady Crimson Cadena

Clan of the Celtic Rogues
TRF
Sherwood Forest Faire (Home faire)

"I know who I WAS when I got up this morning, but I think I must have been changed several times since then" - Alice