News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

A special guest is coming...

Started by Baron Doune, July 19, 2008, 02:06:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

groomporter

Aw... last weekend? We'll be splitting our forces that weekend so I'll be at an event in Indiana while the wife minds the MNRF shop.
When you die can you donate your body to pseudo-science?

renren

If we're(the hubby and I) the girls will be too! They won't forgive me if they miss a faire!
They went to Twig, and now they're HOOKED! ;D
I'm a proud faire-momma!

You got hugs comin' too!
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

Welsh Wench

Quote from: Escarlata on July 21, 2008, 06:48:25 PM

You've got a hug coming, renren, and I want to at least meet the rugrats.

KmK, I'd love to smuggle Wenchie along in my bag. That's not the problem. The real issue is the extra three bags it would require to get her there. I mean, she never knows what she'll want to wear so she just brings it all along.

*Wench comes in lugging three suitcases*

Hairdryer...check.
Hot rollers...check.
Swimsuits...check.
Boots....how long are we going to be there?...check.
High heels....in case there is a party....check.
Different jeans for each day....can't be seen in the same ones...check.
Tank top for each day...and also a long sleeve sweater for each day...check.
Skirts..check.
Evening gown?.....um...well.....check?

*you can stop me anytime you like*

I'm SO renvious! She will be delivering hugs like the Easter bunny delivers eggs!
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

Escarlata

*giggling* Do you think it's really safe to compare me to a bunny, all things considered???

Groomporter, I was really disappointed when I read that you were going to be off at the other event. I have long looked forward to meeting you and *chuckling* maybe having a discussion about merkins or other fascinating subjects. I'll look forward to meeting your wife, though you may want to warn her about the demon spawn part.

Wenchie, you know I'd pack you up in a heartbeat. Just get me the list of hugs to be delivered, you know I'm up for it.
Esc be no lady!
Bringing Good and Bad Dreams...as appropriate
FaireNews-spreading the Joy of Faire, one post at a time

Baron Doune

Gotta do Fig's Sat night...plan on it.

And I so knew Simmons was dead yet...

Not dead yet.

Escarlata

I'll be two days in to faire and still rarin' to go. Just point me in the right direction and, if I drink, don't ask me to sing. Actually, don't ask me whether I drink or not, trust me on that.
Esc be no lady!

Lady Renee Buchanan

Quote from: Lady_Lily on July 20, 2008, 10:08:37 PM
hmm...
I guess...Lady Renee, Queen Bonnie, or Lady Nicollette
Sad to say, that after 2 years of visiting MN over Labor Day weekend, Steve and I can't make it up there this year.  Thanks for thinking of me, though.  We'll see what the future holds.

So many faires, so little time.  Sigh.

A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Sitara

It shall be nice to meet you.  Come see me at the pub!
Beer wenches are the best wenches!

Escarlata

Will do it, Sitara, I want to try to meet everyone. I may not drink anything *chuckling* I get in enough trouble without adding alcohol to my caffiene system.
Esc be no lady!

renren

Quote from: Escarlata on July 23, 2008, 02:45:51 PM
Will do it, Sitara, I want to try to meet everyone. I may not drink anything *chuckling* I get in enough trouble without adding alcohol to my caffiene system.
If you're not drinking , I know where the best coffee/tea is! Tillies!  I went there so often last year, they asked me if I worked at the faire! LOL! It's close to the meade booth, we'll show ya!
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

Will Gamwell

Mmmmm!  Tillies!  I loves me those folks!  Point of interest, Tillies is between the TWO Mead Booths.  Not sure if they will start off with two this year, but a 2nd one was opened in the shop next to Bad Manor.  Tillies Bean is drectly across from the Pavillion.  I'd post a map if I could!  Everyone needs to know where the coffee is!!

Escarlata

Oh HUZZAH!!!! A place to buy real caffiene??? A latte mayhaps? Any chance of choices of dairy product? RenRen, I'll be right there with you *chuckling*

Funny about drinking, it's not that I don't enjoy it. It's just that I'll only ride with someone I know hasn't consumed anything. But I won't put my requirements on anyone else. Therefore, nine out of ten times, I end up as the designated driver. But if I find someone who never drinks, I'll have a drink or two. And when I'm home and the keys are locked in the freezer or the second drawer of the bureau, then we're on.
Esc be no lady!

Will Gamwell

Quote from: Escarlata on July 23, 2008, 07:31:39 PM
Oh HUZZAH!!!! A place to buy real caffiene??? A latte mayhaps? Any chance of choices of dairy product? RenRen, I'll be right there with you *chuckling*

Aye m'lady!  Mocha, Latte, Chai.  Everything a Festie/Rennie needs!

*you can ask me where the Mead Booth is.  You can ask me where the coffee booth is.  Heck!  You can even ask me where the best places are to buy clothes!  Just don't ask where the place that sells potter is at!!  I can't point in that many directions at once!*

Marietta Graziella

Aye yes, we have a lovely little coffee stop at MNRF.  However, I do hope the service is faster than last year.  30 minutes (yes, it was really that long) for a cappuccino.  Let's hope they've worked the bugs out of that system.
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Will Gamwell

I tend to make sure I stop by before opening cannon.  Which our playtron friends unfortunately cannot do.  Even then, there is a a short wait.  Unless you stop by during morning cast call.