News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Help me through this please

Started by divapixie, July 20, 2008, 10:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

divapixie

Its over
Jul. 20th, 2008 at 8:37 PM

My 3 year relationship with Kirk is done.   He doesn't know what he wants out of his life and decided he need to go and find out... without me.  I've been crying nearly all day... but this is the most grown up and sanest break up I've ever been through.  I hope this will heal quickly... but... realistically... i know it probably won't.
Mood:  disappointed
"I have the heart of a child... in a jar on my desk."

CatAshtrophy

Awww, Diva, I'm so sorry. *hugs* I hope you heal more quickly than you think you will.

renren

Oh, no!
I'm so sorry to hear! ((hugs)) and positive thoughts!
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

Trillium

Sending you lots of comforting hugs!!
Got faerie dust?

lordwriothsley

Divapixie,
I know how you feel my last break with my ex girlfriend was a hard one and it killed me inside thinking of the impact it had on her.I spent the next day trying to sort out my feelings and work through it which i did.I couldn't be more happy without her than i am now.She was just not my type but i do hope that this heels alot faster so you can go on with your life.I am sending a great big hug and lots of thoughts and prayers your way right now.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Luciana

Divapixie,
I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm sending you lots of hugs and positive thoughts.
Luciana
Gypsy Fur Trader
Ette,Divine Oracle

My goal in life is to be as good of a person
as my dog thinks I am.

Erynn

appljx

*hugs hon*  My heart dropped when I read the news.... :'(

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Been there, Deary...a saying of Marilyn Monroe's ramps through my mind...develop for yourself several distractions, take all the crappy jobs you can and pamper yourself.  I've got this shizzle down to a science or art form, whichever your preference.   :-*
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Molden

Divapixie -
      My heartfelt thoughts are with you. I've been there, done that, and got a t-shirt. There seems to be little comfort after a situation like that. I'll spare you the usual platitudes and merely offer you a HUGG and best wishes. You are in my thoughts.
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

Alphonse

I hate to hear it, I went through a divorce myself not to long ago and understand what you must be feeling now. My best advice that I can think to give you, is to try not to focus too much on what appears to be an ending but rather try and think about the fact that it is the beginning of a new chapter in your life. Resolve to try and make it better then all the ones before and believe in yourself to make it possible.

Charlotte Rowan

I'm really sorry to hear this, Diva. I will keep you in my prayers and hope that you are able to heal quickly and as painlessly as possible.
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

divapixie

Apparently he didn't really want to leave.  He wanted to make some decisions about his job situation and didn't think it would be fair to ask me to be in on that.  *rolls eyes*
He's coming home tomorrow but if he ever does this again... it won't be pretty... but I'm glad he's coming home and wants to work on his communication skills.
"I have the heart of a child... in a jar on my desk."

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Seems communication has been the Universe's energy the last week or so...it was even the angel card I pulled today.  Good luck at resolving your concerns.   :)
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

lordwriothsley

Divapixie i'm hoping for the best for you and Kirk.Good luck working this out.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"