News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Silver Fox Eyes in the North

Started by TinGoliath, July 23, 2008, 06:31:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinGoliath

As the old forum has been lost, so is this forum borne anew.  With this Rebirth, this Renaissance, I also grant rebirth of Honor for a Dear and Trusted friend:

http://www.donovansilverfox.iwarp.com

Yes, Faire Friends all, I am assuring the doorway remains open, and any who wish to bear their own Donovan Silver Fox may follow the above Web address to where they may look upon it, and decide which version they prefer.  Yes, there still are 2 sizes, and yes Both include an automatic donation to the Donovan Memorial Fund.  Moreso, however, every Silver Fox purchased is another pair of eyes Ever watchful for the Lawless, a grin with a reminder that Justice will be Served, so in years to come, no matter where the lawless run, they will see the Silver Fox Grinning back at them, reminding them that their stolen freedom is fleeting, and the Law is close at hand.
You do not need a patch or badge on your sleeve to show you have honor.

Ladyfair

For those who wish to see these wonderous pins before you order, I wear both sizes proudly on my hat!!

They are stunning and shiny too.....giggle ;)
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

TinGoliath

I have provided Madge Estes and Ladyfair with Information cards on where to order the Silver Fox pins.  Of course, the Weblink at the start of this thread will provide the same information. :)

TinGoliath

*takes hold of the topic and pushes upwards*

Highland Weekend coming up, folks!  Let's get the Silver Foxes strutting about our Home in Hollygrove, with a sterling smile. :)

Ladyfair

giggle..... such a gentle push......giggle.....

I have the cards and the pins to look at on my work table next to the memory sign in book....... and a special silver fox statue sits in the garden smiling at friends as they pass by.
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

TinGoliath

*Pushing the topic North where it can remain* ;)

I have not stopped by King Jeweler's as of later to inquire new orders, but curious nonetheless, Ladyfaire, Madge, How goes the card supply?

LadyAnn

The last I saw the supply was fine.  I did hear that one of our memebers has tried to reach the contact person a couple of times about ordering a pin, but has been unsuccessful reaching them.
"Castleteer"
"Buccaneer Anne Campbell"  ~ "Sailing Master of the Relentless"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"

TinGoliath

Really?  Did they contact via E-mail or telephone?  I can stop by King Jewelers to inquire.

Anna Iram

That was me Tin. I called on several occassions and the gentleman in charge of the pins was not working or not avilable at that moment. I admit my efforts were disorganised at best. Is there an e-mail? Perhaps that would be easier. Duh.

TinGoliath

Yes, there is:

kingjewelers@gmail.com

I'll stop by there this evening on my way home from work to get a clarifier.

**Update**

I stopped by King Jewelers, and Gabriel sends his apologies for the minor mix-up.  The above listed e-mail address will help assure the orders are prepared, and the people answering the phones have been asked to take a message for him so he can call back if he is busy, to work out the details for the order. :)

TinGoliath

*Sgt. Goliath makes an Impromptu appearance at the Northern Castle*

Dear Friends and Family of Hollygrove,

T'was just a year and Five days Hence, we recieved the news that our Well loved, and Duly respected Sir Seamus O'Donovan, Knight of the Silver Fox, Hound Errant to Her Most Royal Majesty, High Guardian Protectorate of the Southern Shire, did depart from us upon a well deserved, truly rewarding walk alongside God the Father in Heaven.

To this day, Young and Old, Hearty and helpless may ask: "Is there a Loving God?  Show us Evidence of Such."

To this, I would answer: "This Evidence you seek did Live and Walk among us, and indeed Quite recently so.  Not in Scripture written by Multiple authors hundreds of years past, not in Parable, Prose, or Fable, but in Mortal Flesh and Blood, in Print, Portrait, and live witnesses.  Begging your Majesty's Grace, but Not since mine own Grandparents, and perhaps a precious few others, have I borne the Honor and Privledge to have met anyone who loved as Deeply, as Dearly, as Devotedly, and as Unconditionally as Sir Seamus did Love and Adore out Most Gracious Queen.  Indeed, a Love and Devotion Non-Paralleled or Exceeded except by God Above."

"Indeed, herein was a Singular individual who took it upon his goodly self and Honour to make a change in the Safety and Security of the Southern Shire.  And Lo, what a difference he did make, in the capture of 3289 Lawless, and the return to goodly homes of 438 lost children.  In this Fyne gent was a Brilliant Savant whose ideals would stir aming the Finest minds of This and any age.  Within his Humors, a Spirit and Dedication to all he called Friend and Family.  For as Tall in physical stature was he, the Stature of his Spirit would verily dwarf the Highest mountains of this or any land.  And yet, for all this stature, he would indeed humble himself in the Profession of his Love and Devotion to those whom he cared the most."

*raising a tankard*

"Therefore, Good Friends and Family all, A Toast!  S'Lainte!  To Sir Seamus O'Donovan, Kniight of the Silver Fox, Once, Now, and Forever Always Protectorate of the Crown!  May his Memory, His Love, His Devotion be Remembered, Reflected, Honored, and Continued in Each and Every Friend and Family who Follow in his Honored Footsteps, Brave Example, and Humble Devotion!"

"Thrice Cheers, at the Very Least, so the memory of Sir Seamus!"  "Hip Hip!"  "Hip Hip!"  "Hip Hip!"

TinGoliath

Well, as there is One extra weekend to go...

*takes hold of the topic and pushes upwards*

Of course the chance to order is always available year-round, at:

TinGoliath

*takes hold of the topic and gives one more push upwards for one more weekend*

LadyFaire and Madge Estes both have the information cards unless they have run out.  Of course the chance to order is always available year-round, at:

TinGoliath

*gives the topic a Much needed, Goliath style Toss to the Top!*

Yes these pins are Still available, and can still be viewed at:

Lady Faire at Things from Rings I believe still has the contact information cards at her booth.

Goliath, Once again stuck in the Southern Shire.