News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

my dad lost a good friend today

Started by piratejoebear, August 09, 2008, 09:53:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

piratejoebear

hello everyone late this afternoon i had to infrom my dad the his friend has past away. he was walter "killer" kowalski he was a wrestler for many years and also trained many wrestlers from today's shows. he has a severe heart attack last week and has been in the hospital today they took him of the machines and he did not respond. so all i ask if you wouldn't mind saying a little something for my dad and his friend. thank you

Taffy Saltwater

Peace to your dad and his friend's loved ones - make sure your dad takes care of himself.  I'm sorry - in many ways it's much rougher to lose a good friend. 
Sveethot!

Crosslevel

Prayers of healing for your dad's friend, and peace for both him and your father are lifted up!

adam
adam

RenRobin

Prayers for your father and his friend's family.  Peace be with them all.
Loki-terr (in training)

lordwriothsley

Your Dad and his friends family are in my prayers as well.I know how it feels to loose a good friend cause a few years ago i lost a good friend of mine from my home faire at VARF in a hit and run accident who was like a brother to me and the rest of our cast members as well.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"