News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Northern Invasion

Started by robert of armstrong, August 11, 2008, 07:25:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

robert of armstrong

Be warned, there is a small yet potent invasion force making it's way to MiRF this Sunday from the north.

Okay, there are only two of us, but we are looking for more members to join the caravan, departing Saturday around 10:30-11:00am from Toronto.  Wait... I guess that's more of an invasion from the east, isn't it?

At any rate, we will be making camp, and then attending the Faire on Sunday.  If we get there in time, there is the possibility of attending the last couple of hours of the Faire on Saturday as well, we shall have to see.  Mundane life schedules dictate that we can't leave Toronto until after 10:00 Sautrday.

Anyone wish to join the caravan?

Please feel free to stop us if you see us and say hello.  I am easy to identify, and my brother in arms is similarly adorned, although in lighter weight.  Where I am power, he is speed and agility.
Always on the lookout for my next noble cause.

And because a flail don't need reloading, that's why.

nliedel

Look for me. I'm upfront most of the time, unless I'm off singing somewhere, with roses and an Italian accent. I'd love to meet you.
My journey from mundane to Ren Actor

Lord Virgil

I believe I have made your acquaintance in past faires Sir Robert of Armstrong, and a fine gent you are as I recall!
Nothing better in life than enjoying a pint amongst friends...Huzzah!

darkranger

I believe we bumped into each other on Sunday, Its nice to put a real body to the picture. PS awesome armor!
Pathfinder,,FOKTOP

flidais

Wonderful!!!  Vistors!!  We love vistors...weeeeee!!
Please join us for meet and greet at 11am.
Look forward to meeting you!!!

Lord Virgil

At the meet and greet, what would be proper etiquette if I were in Pirate garb near the queen?  Although I love Our Queen to death, I would never want to overstep my bounds and approach her dressed as a scoundrel.  A man in armor approached her with no regard to proper etiquette Sunday at the pub sing, and I almost instinctively jumped up to protect her.  Luckily Stella had it covered as she always does, and everything was fine.
Nothing better in life than enjoying a pint amongst friends...Huzzah!

LadyAnn

I'm sure your pirate attire will be fine M'Lord.  There will be plenty of Lords & Ladies to answer any of thy questions.

~LadyAnn~
"Castleteer"
"Buccaneer Anne Campbell"  ~ "Sailing Master of the Relentless"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"

Ladyfair

Lord Virgil... I would be most humbled to present you to the Queen .....on the Dias at daily photo's....we can make the arraingements during the meet and greet... that will help to take the wobble out of the knees good sir.....giggle ;)
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523