News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

My aunt is seriously ill...

Started by RenRobin, August 11, 2008, 12:34:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RenRobin

I would like to ask for your prayers and good thoughts for my Aunt.  My Aunt Linda had a heart attack last week.  Diagnosed with congestive heart failure.  They gave her a diuretic to remove the fluids that were pressing down on her heart, but ruined her kidneys.  She is in a medically induced coma to help her deal with the discomfort that she is in and they really do not expect her to live thru the week.  I ask for prayers for my father as this is his baby sister and the only sibling that he has left and he is in a great deal of pain.  Please pray for my cousins as my aunt has been the rock of their family and has been for many years as a single parent, they will need to find comfort to deal with their mother's passing when it does happen.  And lastly please pray for my siblings and myself as this is the first in my parent's generation to die and it is a difficult pill to swallow.  I truly know that when she does die, she will be in a much better place and not hurting any longer.  I am just having a difficult time with this.

Thanks,
Robin
Loki-terr (in training)

lordwriothsley

Robin,
The passing of a loved one does not heal overnight............it normally takes a lot of time.But just remember that the good lord above knows when his childrens time has come.You are right when your aunt does die she will be in a better place not suffering anymore so let that be encouragement for you and the rest of your family as well.I know all to well how you feel with loosing family members because from 1999-2004 we lost several members of my family including my grandfather who passed away in 99' and my grandmother who died in 04',they were both my rocks and i loved them both very much as they were both parents to me as well as my mom.You and your family are both in my thoughts and prayers.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

renren

Both you and your aunt and in my thoughts and prayers,Renrobin!
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

PurpleDragon

Adding to my thoughts and prayers list.
Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

Bin Ich SCHLECHT? Ja BIN Ich.

laedyfaire

will keep her and all of you in my prayers...

daylight

I will pray for peace and strength for you and your family both. My prayers are with you

Molden

Of Course you have my prayers and best thoughts - to your Aunt, your family, and for yourself as well.

Sincerest Prayers & Wishes
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

RenRobin

Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes.  My aunt did pass this afternoon but  is no longer suffering.  I had to speak with my dad  just to know he was okay...and he is, as he believes as I do that she is truly in a better place.  Your thoughts and prayers mean the world to me.

Thank you, and God bless you all.

Robin
Loki-terr (in training)

lordwriothsley

God Bless you to Robin.I'm sorry to hear of your loss,I will keep you and your family and especially your dad in my prayers during this difficult time.If there is anything i can do to help or if you need someone to talk to then please feel free to send me a personal message or we can talk in the chat room on here if you would like.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

RenRobin

Quote from: lordwriothsley on August 12, 2008, 09:48:34 PM
God Bless you to Robin.I'm sorry to hear of your loss,I will keep you and your family and especially your dad in my prayers during this difficult time.If there is anything i can do to help or if you need someone to talk to then please feel free to send me a personal message or we can talk in the chat room on here if you would like.

Thank you.
Loki-terr (in training)

renren

Sending healing thoughts, for you and your family,sorry for your loss.
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

Molden

So Sorry to hear of your loss.  :(

I continue to hold you and your family in my prayers.
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

Anna Iram

I'm sorry RenRobin. Yes sometimes it is best for someone to move forward. A prayer is sent for your Aunt's passage.

RenRobin

Thank you everyone for your prayers.  As far as funerals go, it was one of the most uplifting that I have ever been to before.  It had uplifting music, no durges...bright flowers and a postive message.  My aunt passed away on her birthday of all days.  So I honestly feel she has a New Birthday, and that is cool.  Ya'll are some of the bestest people I know, thanks!
Loki-terr (in training)