News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

To AngelHood and the Highland Rogues

Started by CapnJack, August 19, 2008, 01:56:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CapnJack

I would like to officially invite all of the Highland Rogues down to this year's Buccaneer Bash (which I posted about separately), as I think it'll be a helluva party, and you should all totally be there!  Unfortunately I won't be able to make it up to the Grand Junction faire, and even if I did, I probably wouldn't see much of you all, since you're not officially doing it this year, hence I would love to see you at the Bash!

And if you maybe... possibly... wanted to bring your ship down with you... Well, that would be one of the greatest things ever ;D

If not, I understand, given the long distance and all.  However, it would be truly great to see you all there.

If you'd like to talk more about it, email me at capnjack@singapore.com

-The Cap'n
"I've been through some terrible things in my life.  Some of which have actually happened."

-Mark Twain

Angelhood

Greetings Jack!

Forgive me for not noticing this sooner. We are going to have a group there. Final head count is not in yet, but it has exceeded the 10 required to get a group discount. We will be participating in the table decorating festivities and there are also a few other surprises coming too....the ship has been discussed. However, the ship cannot exceed 35 knots (mph) and that would take a huge amount of time to get it to your port. They are trying to work on that, but I'm not sure it's do-able. We'd love to bring it if the logistics can be overcome.

Captain Roland sends his greetings!

Angelhood

CapnJack

Wonderful!  It'll be great to see you all there!

I heard about the ship, and I figured it couldn't do long distance voyages very well.  The speed thing totally makes sense.  But if you can get that figured out somehow, talk about a great addition to the party!
"I've been through some terrible things in my life.  Some of which have actually happened."

-Mark Twain