News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Whose working TRF with me????

Started by skyemist, August 24, 2008, 10:27:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skyemist

Hello all, I will be working TRF at Flights of Fancy and I moved from Dallas to Tomball and wanted to get to know some people that will be near me and working the faire......may the mists of the faire Isle of Skye surround you all. I have missed the forums becaue My mothers illness and passing was too much to bear but she knows what renfaire and the mystical realm means to me and I am ready to live and enjoy the faire and my friends as she would want that and that is why working there means so much....love you guys!!!!!

PurpleDragon

I shall be easily found at the same place I have been working since 2002 season. I will once again be at The Pirates Cove, purveying your finest choices in all that is sharp and shiny ;)  Come on by and see what we have this year.
Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

Bin Ich SCHLECHT? Ja BIN Ich.

LadyJessica

Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

Botch

I've been hired as .... wait for it ....

Christopher Columbus!

I will be near the front during morning noon and evening Performance Company ... things.

The rest of the day, pretty much I'll be from where Dream Shoes used to be all the way down near the German area, (the white gravel road is our boundary... I don't like boundaries too much).

We do get a break from about 4:30 to 5:30-ish to roam around.  Without the steel armor of "Don Miguel" from last year, I have more mobility and will be moving throughout the village with MUCH more ease.

Well met and will see you soon!

PS:  Performance Company has already started rehearsals and scripts, acting, improv basics, etc etc have already started.  You can check Dragon's Quest for their TRF Web Cams to see us Saturday and Sunday mornings!

Until we all meet again,
Arrivederci!

Botch

mpullen

Just a thought to toss out here.

Would anyone be interested in me posting an aerial survey map of the shop areas, showing the shop numbers and indicating which R/F friend will be working there?

The big problem is that the TRF booklet only shows a few shop names and numbers.

MacLaren

DO IT!!!!! LOL.....it would be nice to see the full, real map.

Dan
Dan
Clan McLotofus
Captain, HMS Landshark
ROoL #78, guppy
FOKTOP

Lala

I'll be down at the Odeon selling DVDs and Posters for Sound & Fury. But between shows I'll be running around with Kyle from Pendragon, Bunny, or the Pirates (or any combination of the above).

I'm available as a sub for most (if not all) of the dances - I've been dancing most of them since before Drew learned them. Or I can be pulled into the "patron" dances. Botch - if you don't know my face just ask anyone who's been on cast for more than 5 years to point me out.

~Lala
Sound & Fury Poster Girl - Texas edition

TRF Performance Co. 1992 - 2000

Blue66669

Hey everyone! If you all wouldn't mind, please post in the Boothie/Participant thread if you will be there anytime before opening weekend, so that maybe we can have ourselves an RF boothie/participant meet & greet. I don't remember the thread link, but I'm sure some kind soul here will post it. Thanks!
Blaidd Drwg

PurpleDragon

Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

Blue66669

Quote from: PurpleDragon on September 05, 2008, 11:05:05 AM
You mean this one Blue???

http://www.renaissancefestival.com/forums/index.php?topic=2745.0

No silly, THE OTHER ONE!!!! WERE YOU DROPPED ON YOUR HEAD AS A BABY?????

Just kidding, yes that one. Thank you!
Blaidd Drwg

PurpleDragon

Quote from: blue66669 on September 05, 2008, 11:06:31 AM
WERE YOU DROPPED ON YOUR HEAD AS A BABY?????

Ummm.. Possibly, but I don't remember it. I was very young at the time.  Although it would explain A LOT about me now would it not? ;) ~giggles~
Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

FaeGuardian

Quote from: mpullen on August 30, 2008, 05:27:38 PM
Just a thought to toss out here.

Would anyone be interested in me posting an aerial survey map of the shop areas, showing the shop numbers and indicating which R/F friend will be working there?

The big problem is that the TRF booklet only shows a few shop names and numbers.

Unfortunately most of the shops are obscured by the trees in aerial photos.
It's too big to post here, so follow the link.

http://s292.photobucket.com/albums/mm25/faestalker/storage/?action=view&current=trf1.jpg

THELADYKAT

I will be down there working to I am just trying to fix the no ride down there part.

I up near Dallas

I need to talk to Bear that was at the con up herer about a ride.
The Lady Kat.

Love with all your Heart, not just part of it.

Botch

I will.  I just have a few more days to finish my horsemans' tunic.

Botch

Quote from: Lala on September 03, 2008, 04:39:50 PM
I'll be down at the Odeon selling DVDs and Posters for Sound & Fury. But between shows I'll be running around with Kyle from Pendragon, Bunny, or the Pirates (or any combination of the above).

I'm available as a sub for most (if not all) of the dances - I've been dancing most of them since before Drew learned them. Or I can be pulled into the "patron" dances. Botch - if you don't know my face just ask anyone who's been on cast for more than 5 years to point me out.

~Lala