News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Help wanted for Excalibur Leather and The Guild at 500

Started by Elensari, August 30, 2008, 07:53:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elensari

To add to this, I could use a couple more people, ladies or gentlemen.  So if anyone would be so kind as to pass this on, I would greatly appreciate it.  I will be on site by the 1st of October.

Thanks again,
~kelly

Hi there,

I am looking for someone who may be interested in working for me at Excalibur Leather.  I have managed the booth the past 5 seasons, and many of you may have come in and bought goodies from me. If you would be interested in working the show full-time please let me know via private message, or please email me for the particulars.  elensari@gmail.com

I have 3 wonderful ladies working for me, so I am interested in finding us a "reach that down", "could you move that", "help me!.please", kind of guy to work with us.

Thanks so much, and I hope we have a fabulous run.  I look forward to seeing everyone.

cheers,

~Kelly
Immaculate costuming gives one the confidence, that religion is powerless to bestow-