News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Zombie Pub Crawl

Started by Charlotte Rowan, September 03, 2008, 03:51:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Figaro

Fig and I will know closer to the date as to if we can do this.  With Fig out of work, funds are running kind of low.   :'(
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away.

atysmee01

Quote from: atysmee01 on September 05, 2008, 11:59:44 AM
The Dregs are trying to set up an Album Release Party for the evening of October 18...you could end your crawl with us singing "Zombies in the Shire!"

I will post further info once it gets firmed up.

Yay Zombies!

Yep, this is the night of our CD Release Party!  7:00 p.m. @ Tillie's Bean (www.tilliesbean.com), All The Kings' Men will open the show for us!
Deirdre O'Dison
Resident Whiner of Mac's Pub
Old Maid in the Garrett

William_MacKean

This sounds interesting.  I would need some significant assistance in costuming and make up, tho.  I have 2 different sets of contacts from a vampyre movie I was in a few years back.  One set is intense blue, the other is black sclera.

Sitara

Mayhap George and I can make it, not sure though.  This would be a lengthy drive back home for us.  Didn't get to do zombie day at fest this year due to being at Sots.  Stupid Sots.
Beer wenches are the best wenches!

William_MacKean

I live on hwy 280.  If need be, you can crash at my place.

Lord Figaro

Quote from: atysmee01 on October 01, 2008, 06:45:02 AM
Yep, this is the night of our CD Release Party!  7:00 p.m. @ Tillie's Bean (www.tilliesbean.com), All The Kings' Men will open the show for us!

I sooooooo want to go to this one.
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

Viola

Awesome, J and I will lurch around from 4-6:30, then head over to Tillie's for the REAL party!

I hope no one minds the bleeding.......   ;D
**  I could not think of a thing to say,  **
***  but I have a signature anyway.  ***

Lord Figaro

Well I figured as much, but no luck. Not able to go........dang it all.
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

Sitara

George's parents are out of town so we have nobody to watch the kids.  Sadly, this means we have to miss zombie pub crawl AGAIN!  Something comes up every year and we never get to go...sigh.
Beer wenches are the best wenches!

Kiss-me-Kate

There were  a couple of zombies who "crashed" the Dregs DC party tonight.  Ironically it was literally during Zombies in the Shire.
It was great!
~ Notouchin' M'Crack
Pucker Up!

Lady_Lily

I saw quite a few Zombies last night at First Ave. There were a few really clever ones...the hick zombie, zombie drum major, zombie farmer, goth zombie...and a friend was a zombie roller girl. I never realized exactly what the pub crawl was, but now that I've seen the zombies and such, it's a really friggin cool idea!  Hope you guys had fun, I saw some of Charlotte Rowan's pics from it.