News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Zombie Pub Crawl

Started by Charlotte Rowan, September 03, 2008, 03:51:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlotte Rowan

Getting a little ahead of myself, perhaps, as it's just now September, but it's almost time for the ZOMBIE PUB CRAWL!

http://zombiepubcrawl.com/_2008/

Anyone innarested?
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

Muffin

I so want to do this!!! A few well a lot of my friends go every year and I always miss it for some reason...

So hopefully this year I can make it!!!!

ZOMBIE'S!!!!!  :o ;D
A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

Lady Figaro

This looks like it would be a lot of fun.  If Lord Fig is interested and we can get a fill-in for the bar, we might be able to join in on the fun.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away.

Lord Figaro

Yeah I'm definitely up for this.
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

ladiedragon

yea this sounds so fun! we'd be up for it!

Viola

**  I could not think of a thing to say,  **
***  but I have a signature anyway.  ***

Charlotte Rowan

Lord Figaro

Must have braaaiiiins to ease the paaaaiiiinssss.

George Santayana

ladiedragon

so, we gonna do this or what? must plan, plan to get blood, and  braaaaiins!

plus, if we are gonna do this for sure.. i wnat to get down to twin cities majic and costume shop sometime early..before halloween.. it will be a complete nightmare down there come october.

Lord Figaro

Well the wife said yes so count us in.

George Santayana

Charlotte Rowan

Quote from: ladiedragon on September 04, 2008, 10:15:43 PM
so, we gonna do this or what? must plan, plan to get blood, and  braaaaiins!

plus, if we are gonna do this for sure.. i wnat to get down to twin cities majic and costume shop sometime early..before halloween.. it will be a complete nightmare down there come october.

Yes! Let's do it. If people want, we can meet at my place in Nordeast ahead of time, so we can get zombified and consolidate cars to get to Seven Corners. I probably won't drink much so I can definitely drive.

They haven't posted this year's itinerary, but last year the meeting time was 3:00, so assuming that's still true, maybe we want to meet at 1:30 or 2 at my place?

ladiedragon

I think it did say in there that the meetingtime was gonna be 3pm again. i'm sure me and tod would be up fpr what ever, for the cars. I was gona talk to him about dropping our car off somewhere in the middle, then walking to the starting point. so we wouldn't half to walk back. but really i think we are up for anything.

I'm gonna talk to tod, see if he wants t take a trip down to twin cities magic and costume. If people want us to get them some make up or what ever, we probably could if we got some money from those who wand make up.

Doc Tyma

we did this in Fargo - IT WAS AWESOME!!
--
Doc Tyma (but Adam is fine, too ;-)
Devious little wandering professor of symbols and signs

atysmee01

The Dregs are trying to set up an Album Release Party for the evening of October 18...you could end your crawl with us singing "Zombies in the Shire!"

I will post further info once it gets firmed up.

Yay Zombies!
Deirdre O'Dison
Resident Whiner of Mac's Pub
Old Maid in the Garrett

Charlotte Rowan