News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Irish Weekend (Week 3)

Started by SirBlackFox, September 08, 2008, 07:34:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirBlackFox

Because of the rain, I only got out to MDRF one day this weekend but picked the right one to go to!  It was beautiful without any humidity and the dancing sunlight upon the grounds added to the magic.  Here's what I captured:

http://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z312/SirBlackFox/MDRF/2008/Irish%20Weekend/
Publisher, Faire Magazine, The Concordium, & The Pyrates Way
Founder, FriendsofMDRF

Black'n McCrack

Scotsman

We made it out for a little while on Saturday PM to play in the rain but Sunday we were just dead dog tired! It was a beautiful day though. Nice pics SBF!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

SirBlackFox

Quote from: Scotsman on September 08, 2008, 07:39:35 AM
Sunday we were just dead dog tired!

You were missed m'brotha . . .and your bride as well.
Publisher, Faire Magazine, The Concordium, & The Pyrates Way
Founder, FriendsofMDRF

Black'n McCrack

Master James

The fierce rain and wind we were getting kept us away on Saturday and Sunday we just got going on too many little things that haven't been done for a long while around the house so didn't make it then either.  Great pics though.  Sounds like Saturday was a magical day.
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

Dallan

I sooo wanted to make it down on Saturday. All the kids stuff got canceled because of the rain. Unfortunately the oldest woke with a pretty bad ear infection and it was a perfect day to get some things done that we've been neglecting. We are planning on being there this Sunday.
Fight'n

Lady_Glorianna

Sir Dragon wanted to go soo bad as he loves rain days but with him getting off chemo and into hospice care at home as of last Thursday it was just not possible. This is why you did not see me either. We were "tied up" with all the set ups. Hopefully I will be returning this weekend and at some point he will be there too.
Lady Elizabeth Poyntz
Ynez de Leon
Catherine of Austria, Queen consort of Portugal
Molly Blair