News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Mclotofus Sep 08 gathering

Started by Zaubon, September 21, 2008, 04:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaubon

Clan McLotofus shall meet and celebrate the ongoing survival of it's members and the approach of the soon arriving TRF!
This gathering of the clan will take place on the 27th day of September. (That's next Saturday for those of you that are calendar impaired....Aiacha)
The location has been determined to be the home of Greenman6669 and Blue66669. (Renmail Blue66669 for directions)
Yes, do bring food and libations. People get hungry when there's serious drinking going on...... :o

valt

Do we have an estimated time for the event to take place?  I will make it to one of these events eventually.  My niece's birthday party is next Saturday so that likely will interfere.

Zaubon

Sorry. We plan on starting around 7:00 P.M.. If necessary, we'll shove the bodies to the curb Sunday, but not before noon.

*Teach*

Afraid we won't be able to make that.
The Lovely Lady Trinn has no weekends offs between now and faire time (so that she can have all the faire weekends off ya know)

*But someone drink my share of the rum for me!*
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

Aiacha

Quote from: Zaubon on September 21, 2008, 04:11:45 PM
Clan McLotofus shall meet and celebrate the ongoing survival of it's members and the approach of the soon arriving TRF!
This gathering of the clan will take place on the 27th day of September. (That's next Saturday for those of you that are calendar impaired....Aiacha)

:-P~~~~~

And sorry, I'll be otherwise preoccupied (previous commitment).

Lord Dragonspyre

I, however, am not committed (though popular opinion is that I should be) and shall be there!
Corrupting Impressionable Youths Since 1976.

IBRSC#1475, RMG#820, IFRP#1276
Horseman of Debauchery

Lord Zenok

I will not make it. I will be leaving for Korea that mourning, for 8 days. Will be back for opening weekend of TRF. Will be out Sunday, I have other function to go to on Saturday.

Blue66669

Oh come on you guys!!!! Where is everyone????

*cries*
Blaidd Drwg

PurpleDragon

Couple questions;

1.  Need Directions
2.  Is it Kid Friendly?
3.  What is needed?

((I cannot make any guarantees, but will see what we can do, we will be at TRF site that day setting up camp and such so we will be ready to roll in Friday Night opening weekend and just start the party)).
Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

Bin Ich SCHLECHT? Ja BIN Ich.

Blue66669

Quote from: PurpleDragon on September 23, 2008, 10:31:11 AM
Couple questions;

1.  Need Directions
2.  Is it Kid Friendly?
3.  What is needed?

((I cannot make any guarantees, but will see what we can do, we will be at TRF site that day setting up camp and such so we will be ready to roll in Friday Night opening weekend and just start the party)).

I can RM you the addy, get yer own directions LOL.

Yes, it is kid friendly. I have two of my own, but they will not be there that evening. Kids room and toys are open season, as well as the Playstation 2 and DVD player. 

It's Saturday night, no excuses, bring you and kid and wifey! I think we may be doing some sort of pot luck maybe, but it is, as always, BYOB.

Any suggestions about food options??? A theme maybe? Ugh, but no burgers or dogs PLEEEEZE!!! If you all love me, you will not subject me to burgers and dogs.
Blaidd Drwg

Lady Ann of Draycott

Of course we love you Blue!  Ok everybody...no burgers or dogs!!!  ;D

Pot luck sounds good to me...I'm going to try really hard to talk Sir Trent into going...maybe bribery will work...  :-*

Collector of Wine and Roses
Clan McLotofus Elder
Landshark No. 96

Lady Ann of Draycott

Will there be any kids there?  Is Guinevere going to bring her kids?  Tim doesn't want to bring Dillon if there aren't going to be any other kids there...he will get bored and it won't be any fun for us...  ;)
Clan McLotofus Elder
Landshark No. 96

PurpleDragon

I will have my children there. Daughter is 13, and Son is 14. 
Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

Bin Ich SCHLECHT? Ja BIN Ich.

Blue66669

I'm sure that Dillon won't get bored. Besides the fact that the kids have a room stocked full of toys, we have a PS2 that he can just knock himself out on.

GRAND THEFT AUTO HERE WE COME!!!
Blaidd Drwg

Lady Ann of Draycott

Quote from: PurpleDragon on September 24, 2008, 08:27:23 AM
I will have my children there. Daughter is 13, and Son is 14. 

Ok! Dillon is 12 so they should get along ok, thanks Dragon!  ;D 
Clan McLotofus Elder
Landshark No. 96