News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Need some info on CoRF

Started by Capt Gabriela Fullpepper, September 25, 2008, 05:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

What game? The one between the Romans and the Slaves? How many Romans where killed. Did anyone get eatin by the lions? Or was it the Tic Tac Toe championships held in Beautiful downtown Deerfield, CO?
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Francisco Paula

Now lets not forget about all my toys i want....me like my toys

hehehehe

Was it the Ro-Sham-Bo Finals......did the guy win with paper like he said he would?

Demetrius

Quote from: Lady de Laney on September 29, 2008, 11:35:54 AM
What game? The one between the Romans and the Slaves? How many Romans where killed. Did anyone get eatin by the lions? Or was it the Tic Tac Toe championships held in Beautiful downtown Deerfield, CO?

Wow, so many questions in this thread!

Okay, it was the Roman slaves against the Panthers (CGI got confused). They were going to call it 300 but realized that had already been used in the thriller about a guy named Dick Chapel who bowls a perfect game.
The Speedo filled dude movie by the same name should have been called 299, since one dude fled the scene.
Is this the ship that launched a thousand faces? No.

Tic Tac Toe was held at Sir Garath's... so he can answer that one.

BTW, were all of your original questions answered to your complete satisifaction?
Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Does Tic Tac Toe consist of Check Marks and Slashes?
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Zoë

Quote from: Demetrius on September 29, 2008, 08:33:15 PM
Okay, it was the Roman slaves against the Panthers (CGI got confused). They were going to call it 300 but realized that had already been used in the thriller about a guy named Dick Chapel who bowls a perfect game.
The Speedo filled dude movie by the same name should have been called 299, since one dude fled the scene.

Can I just tell you how much I love you?  Hahaha....you crack me up so much...
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

marchaunt

10. Some street performers may pass the hat (mostly those who play music), the stage shows pass the hat

Ginger

Quote from: Zoë on September 25, 2008, 10:17:10 PM
Quote from: Demetrius on September 25, 2008, 09:12:05 PM
Daily specials on food- two for the price of two, and at the end of the day we'll give you one at regular price.

You even get a free napkin!  ;)

Free! :o Our napkins are $5.00, weird...
Practice safe eating habits, use condiments!

MistressKate

Quote from: Capt Spleen on September 26, 2008, 12:40:38 AM
I worked the bar near the fortune stage last day of faire:
Coors/Coors Light = $3.75
*imports* Killians-Blue Moon-Paulaner = $4.00
Wine, and cider = $4.00
Mead = $5.00

We served Mead for 4 dollars at Pirates Pub.

Capt Spleen

Demetrius

Quote from: Zoë on September 29, 2008, 10:59:57 PM
Quote from: Demetrius on September 29, 2008, 08:33:15 PM

Can I just tell you how much I love you?  Hahaha....you crack me up so much...

:) :)...  It's all Lady de Laney's fault... check mark!!

Ginger- your napkins may be $5 and fancy and all, but our napkins are brand new and clean!

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

No there not Demetrius, I saw you blowing your horn into them and touching them with... well something dirty.

And no it's not my fault, It's Lady de Laney's fault... What I am Lady de Laney...  :'( BooHooHooo

Now see what you did Demetrious, you made her cry
"The Metal Maiden"

Demetrius

I'm sorry I made you cry- here's a napkin... just give the money to Ginger.  ;)

p.s. you have seen my horn?

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Why would I give the money to Ginger? I got the napkin from you and I refuse to use a dirty napkin.

Your horn, isn't like the one Little Boy Blue had? I think you stole his.

And I'm still crying  :'(
"The Metal Maiden"

Demetrius

I'm sending 301 to save you- that way when one leaves to return to his job as a  postal clerk you can call it "300."

Boy Blue now plays the guitar...

RenaissanceBarbie

It doesn't matter what you do on cast, you just have to have management permission to hat pass.  It also doesn't have to be at the end of your show/set.  A lot of acts keep a tip basket out during.   :)
Taken out of context I must seem so strange.