News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Need some info on CoRF

Started by Capt Gabriela Fullpepper, September 25, 2008, 05:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Hi everyone

I need someinfo if you can get it for me as I am not sure of the answers. This is to be used for Faire Magazine so all the help you can give me is great. I have put some answers with ? (question marks, that's because I'm not 100% on the answer

1. cost of domestic beer?
2. cost of imported beer? What, they have imported beer there?
3. serve wine there? Yes?
4. serve cider there? No?
5. serve meade there? No?
6. what is weapons policy? Peace bound only even when purchased at faire
7. Flush Privies? Only in the Handcap as far as I know?
8. cost of soda? $1.50 Also server fresh squeezed Lemonade $2.50?
9. cost of Turkey Leg? $4.50?
10. is there any hat-passing for $$? Not that I am aware of?

Thanks for the assistance. I figure those who work there (Zoe and Demetrius, and Fainting/Ginger in service) would now the food type answers
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Zoë

3. Yes
4. Yes

6. Peace tied
7. There are flushies near the gate
8. $2.25, I think the lemonade is about the same
9. I don't believe it's that much but I could be mistaken.
10. The individual acts are allowed to pass the hat after their shows.
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Demetrius

Daily specials on food- two for the price of two, and at the end of the day we'll give you one at regular price.

On a more serious note- Food prices have remained pretty much the same for quite a few years and the price increase we had last year was minimal. Compared to other places I've bought food of this nature I believe we have a good deal and excellent food that is quite filling.

I don't know anything about beer and won't admit to it either. I do, however, think the Blue Moon is very tasty at the end of the day, according to what I've seen and heard.

Yes, they serve meade... actually, they serve everyone (who is sober and has a valid ID).

No hat passing, except where there is passing of the hat, at which point donations are optional. Huzzah!
Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...

Zoë

Quote from: Demetrius on September 25, 2008, 09:12:05 PM
Daily specials on food- two for the price of two, and at the end of the day we'll give you one at regular price.

You even get a free napkin!  ;)
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Demetrius

Quote from: Zoë on September 25, 2008, 10:17:10 PM
Quote from: Demetrius on September 25, 2008, 09:12:05 PM

You even get a free napkin!  ;)

You can rent a fork- for free!

Capt Spleen

I worked the bar near the fortune stage last day of faire:
Coors/Coors Light = $3.75
*imports* Killians-Blue Moon-Paulaner = $4.00
Wine, and cider = $4.00
Mead = $5.00

pktaxwench

There's three sets of flush privies, elephant loop, Joust, and along the lower road to Joust.

Adriana Rose

Any blade that is in the fair is supposed to be peace tied.

The merchants will peace tie a blade when you buy it. If  you remember there is always some one at the gate peace tieing blades.

You could just call the fair office and they will give you all of the information that you need

Demetrius

Quote from: Adriana Rose on September 26, 2008, 11:25:19 AM
You could just call the fair office and they will give you all of the information that you need

True- but here you get bonus information from people who work in the booths- and you don't have to use the phone!   ;)

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Phone = long Distance Phone call which means $$$
Cell Phone = Minutes used which means less minutes to talk to important people which could add up to $$$ if minutes used up
RF = Friendly answers that are some times not answered in the means needed ( :) Smiles in Demetrius' direction), at no additional cost or used up minutes.
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Francisco Paula

I'm for sale for $5 or best offer  ;)

Demetrius

Quote from: Sir Garath on September 26, 2008, 07:04:01 PM
I'm for sale for $5 or best offer  ;)

Now on special- two Sir Garaths for 500 cents.

Lady de Laney- I like the term "means needed," which means "needed." I bet you need some chicken... know what I means...

Francisco Paula

Wow Demetrious....there was a sale on Sir Garath and not one woman went for it.....hmmm maybe we need to cut the price.

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

I'd buy you Sir Garth, but I already have one pet man in my house and it's hard enough to keep him fed, happy, bathed, and groomed... One pet man is enoigh for this girl. sorry :(
"The Metal Maiden"

Demetrius

Hey, did anyone see the game this weekend?