News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Looking for Interviewees

Started by c_riley, September 30, 2008, 08:18:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c_riley

Hello, everyone, my name is Catherine Riley.  I'm posting again here (for those who saw this in the garbers' forum), and I'm looking for just a few volunteers.

I'm a graduate student at Louisiana State University, and I'm currently doing research for a brief folklore study of garbing, costuming,  and character creation.  I need interviews (approximately an hour each) with at least 2 people, and I wanted to know if there were any attendees in the Houston or southern Louisiana area willing to participate in these longer, recorded interviews.  I would like these to be as comfortable and as much at your convenience as possible.  For Louisiana folks, my schedule is fairly flexible, but I will definitely be in Houston on October 17-19 and potentially ANY of the other weekends.   

If you're interested, please post a response or e-mail me (criley1@lsu.edu), and I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have or set up potential interview appointments.

I will also be looking to get brief journalistic interviews at the faire itself, so I look forward to seeing and speaking with you all!

Thank you!

Macintyre

Blue66669

I've already signed up for guineapig-dom. COUNT ME IN!!!
Blaidd Drwg

MacLaren

I don't know what you're looking for, but I'd be willing as well.
Dan
Clan McLotofus
Captain, HMS Landshark
ROoL #78, guppy
FOKTOP