News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Quick Question

Started by JackGonzo, MD, October 03, 2008, 11:47:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackGonzo, MD

Since I just moved here and as such have never been to TRF but am working this year, does anyone know what booth number Excalibur Leather is? We're supposed to be cleaning it up and preparing it for the season tomorrow and I realized I have zero clue as to where it's located at.
On a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

Element of Air

Hehe yeah, I love Excalibur Leather. A great friend of mine, Ashley, works there. I am unsure of the number but I can tell you where it is located.

When entering the grounds through the front gate, you will be facing right into the Pavilion where chocolate and coffee is served about 100 feet in from the gates. (It is on the inner circle of the grounds) Walk directly towards that shop, you will see the eating patio out front.

Turn and walk right along the railing of the wrought iron patio and you will then walk right into excalibur leather. It is the shop directly to the right of the Pavilion at the Entrance of fair.

I hope that helps, if you find that Patio (REALLY HARD TO MISS) you will most definitely find Excalibur Leather.  :)
Royal Duchess of Air, Music and Beauty in the court of Queen Bonnie.
FOKTOP
Royal Order of Landsharks, Guppy No. 25

JackGonzo, MD

Thanks EoA, now I won't get completely lost tomorrow!

Element of Air

Quote from: JackGonzo on October 03, 2008, 11:58:32 PM
Thanks EoA, now I won't get completely lost tomorrow!

Sure thing!  ;D As i said, I love Excalibur leather!
Royal Duchess of Air, Music and Beauty in the court of Queen Bonnie.
FOKTOP
Royal Order of Landsharks, Guppy No. 25

PurpleDragon

Quote from: JackGonzo on October 03, 2008, 11:47:52 PM
Since I just moved here and as such have never been to TRF but am working this year, does anyone know what booth number Excalibur Leather is? We're supposed to be cleaning it up and preparing it for the season tomorrow and I realized I have zero clue as to where it's located at.

Damn, you mean I missed my chance to meet JackGonzo on Saturday???? I was out there setting up my camp behind the EB for most of the day on Saturday.  So, you are going to be working with my darling Ashley over at Excalibur Leather huh?  ((My wife is Amalphia, but Ashley and I flirt like hell with one another)). You'll have to look me up and we'll share a drink or twelve throughout the run this year.
Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

Bin Ich SCHLECHT? Ja BIN Ich.

JackGonzo, MD

Quote from: PurpleDragon on October 06, 2008, 08:27:13 AM
Damn, you mean I missed my chance to meet JackGonzo on Saturday???? I was out there setting up my camp behind the EB for most of the day on Saturday.  So, you are going to be working with my darling Ashley over at Excalibur Leather huh?  ((My wife is Amalphia, but Ashley and I flirt like hell with one another)). You'll have to look me up and we'll share a drink or twelve throughout the run this year.

Yep, I'll be there (baring any emergencies) every day of the Faire this year. Kelly, Ashley, Dan and I worked all weekend long on EL and luckily are way ahead of schedule. After the work Kelly and I put in today, even more so as I think we're done after tomorrow till Friday.

As for flirting, yes, I've already been warned that there is plenty of that to which I replied you don't know the people I left in DC if you're worried about my reaction to flirting. Yes, yes, I believe I will fit in quite nicely with everyone.

PurpleDragon

Sounds like you'll fit in just fine here in Texas.  Being originally from way up North myself (born in New Hampshire), I have lived all along the eastern seaboard (including the VA/DC area), as well as all over the world thanks to being a BRAT ( www.overseasbrats.com ). 

Although, I may have to belay the having a drink as the doctor just put me on antibiotics yesterday to get rid of this "CRUD" that I have been dealing with for the last 6 days, which means I cannot drink while taking them and that includes opening weekend of TRF. 
Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

LadyJessica

Awwwww....no knee tasting then.   :'(
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

PurpleDragon

Quote from: LadyJessica on October 07, 2008, 09:34:04 AM
Awwwww....no knee tasting then.   :'(

See,  There is some 'gray' area... I mean, I know I cannot drink ALOT, but would a small wee nip be acceptable???? Hmmm.. Decisions, decisions...
Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

MacLaren

Hey, Gonzo,

How much more did you guys get done? I wish I'd been there to help yesterday.

My sweet lady is fled for Austin for a while now, and I'm just sitting around being bored. I suppose I'll work on these bamboo projects I've been putting off.

At any rate, I'll see you all Friday after staples are removed. That's supposed to be at 10:30, and I'll be rolling right after.
Dan
Clan McLotofus
Captain, HMS Landshark
ROoL #78, guppy
FOKTOP

Lala

I'll be sure to drop by and say "hi". You'll fit in just fine. Just do everything Kelly tells you to do and you won't have any problems!  ;)

~Lala
Sound & Fury Poster Girl - Texas edition

TRF Performance Co. 1992 - 2000