News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

New Sleeping Beauty dvd.

Started by Lady Neysa, October 05, 2008, 02:03:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Neysa

Anyone else interested in the new 50th anniversary edition of Disney's Sleeping Beauty getting ready to come out?   Sigh....I love this movie, my favorite disney of all time! What rennie can resist?  Beautiful medieval peasant maiden/princess in disguise....fairies....dragon slaying prince...evil sorceress...and the scene where Briar Rose/Aurora and Prince Phillip are dancing in the forest glade not knowing each others' identities....sigh...sheer magic!

Sorry....having a total girly moment there! 

Anna Iram

Yes I love this movie. Such beautiful animation! Love the Fairies. The whole color warfare...Pink! No blue!! :)

Amras Elfwine

Saw several ads for it last night while watching "The Big Bang Theory" (another guilty pleasure of mine)...One of my favorites, as well, and I can't wait to get it!! Looks like they have restored it to better than new...
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

Muffin

I put this one on my Christmas wish list!! I love this movie!!!
A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

renren

Yep, buying one,cuz I have 2 princess fans here..hey, I've never seen it either!
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL