News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

October 12th, Sewing Circle

Started by Ista Sharrasi, October 07, 2008, 01:10:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ista Sharrasi

On October 12th there will be a sewing circle at my home in Gilbert. Bring your sewing projects, your company, and a bit of money for food (if we decide to order pizza or something of the kind) or bring munchies to share! If you would like to join us, send me an e-mail (IstaSharrasi@yahoo.com) and I'll let you in on my address. The more the merrier!

Warning: I own a cat; a very FAT cat. :D
"We're not always doing business, but we're aalways open." ~ Boondock Saints

Ista Sharrasi

*twiddles thumbs* No one's here yet :(
"We're not always doing business, but we're aalways open." ~ Boondock Saints

francesca

Hello there, Ista.
I just noticed your post. I'm a newbie at sewing garb (I just started last season with some simple items) but I'm very interested in sharing thoughts and ideas with others. Do you have any pictures of projects to post and share? I'm included in an e-mail tree with some very serious garbers that strive for authenticity to the nth degree - quite fascinating and extremely impressive. Of course, nothing I could compete with, but certainly something to strive for. Please feel free to share - I'd love to see some other projects and swap war stories from the sewing room!