News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Shop work

Started by niemi, May 12, 2008, 02:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

niemi

Finally found my way here :)
Along with the loss of the site, I lost my contact for shop work for the upcoming season- had the info on my renmail....  If the person who contacted me is out there, please contact me again~ I am still looking for shop/crafter work. :)
*Can't wait to meet ya'll in Twig!*
*~*niemi*~*

Noble Dreg

I too was in the process of volunteering to help!  There was a clothing/garb vendor whom I was very interesting in helping along with Trilogy of Games...anyone know how I could contact them?

Thanks!
"Why a spoon cousin? Why not an axe?"
Because it's dull you twit, it'll hurt more. Now SEW, and keep the stitches small

ladiedragon

maybe try on MNfreinds list serve maybe? or something like that.

niemi

If only I could remember their name  ???

groomporter

There's a page here for posting help wanted/position wanted
http://mrffriends.tripod.com/pages_other/shoppe_help.html
When you die can you donate your body to pseudo-science?

Leyla

I sent Meara of Children's Trilogy an email letting her know about this thread.  I know she posted her email in the old forums, but I hesitate to repost emails publicly without permission.  Send me a PM if you'd like her email.

TheFerret

I'm still looking for hawkers for Seventh Sojourn Soaps! The boss man and I would love to have a flock of hawkers to help so no one gets burned out! PM me if interested (I remember that MG already did that before the site when boom).
Ferret
Wench #1486
Bard #245
Sweet Shouter for Seventh Sojourn Soaps
I've got ADOS: Attention Deficit OOOH Shiny!

groomporter

Quote from: groomporter on May 14, 2008, 07:52:18 AM

Just thought I'ld bump this thread since things are getting closer

TheFerret

Still looking for some hawkers. We'd get you into the faire and just need you for part of the day. PM me if interested. (MG, I believe everything is good. I'll get you details when I corner the owner. He's been busying prepping Bristol and can't think to MNRF yet)
Ferret
Wench #1486
Bard #245
Sweet Shouter for Seventh Sojourn Soaps
I've got ADOS: Attention Deficit OOOH Shiny!

groomporter

Bumping this thread again since it's just a month or so away

Lady Royce

Hello all,

I am looking for work at The MN Renaissance Festival this season and I hope some one here needs help.

I started working at festival in 2004 for CKC at souvenir booth #1536 (Rose Cart) in "Folkstone Welly." (Near C gate and next to BLT.) In 2005-2006, I worked for "The Mid Summer Knight's Dream ("www.fantasypuppet.com Ask for the owner, "Bob." Right now, Bob is at the CO Festival.) puppet shop selling and learning to repair the mechanical Dragon, Gryphon, Gargoyle, Unicorn and other animal puppets that one sees on the shoulders of some of the workers, entertainers and patroness at festival each year. "The Mid Summer Knight's Dream" closed their shop in 2007. From the middle of festival 2007, I worked for "Mask Parade" selling leather masks.

In the past, I have managed a fish and chips restaurant in Utah for 10 years before it closed down. I worked at two different toy stores in Washington State, (Toys R Us and Kay Bee Toys. My speciality is toy sales and repair.) three Connivance Stores in Washington State and one Connivance Store in Saint Paul MN 2000/2001 that was sold out to and rebuilt by a new Connivance Store company.

I now live in Durand Wisconsin, so I camp at the festival campgrounds from about a week before festival starts (I will be heading out to the campgrounds to set up my site around 8-9 or 8-10 this year.) and I leave about a week after the festival closes. (About 9 to 10 weeks all total.) So I would be on hand almost 24 hours a day to help you or to keep an eye on your shop if you need me to.
You can contact me at: Home: 715-672-4016, Cell: 612-203-7265 or email at: donna_royce@yahoo.com.

I do NEED the work so I can keep food, drink and other needed things in my tent during festival. Please contact me before 8-9-08 and let me know if you wish to hire me on.

Thank you and Be Well.
Lady Donna Royce

Marietta Graziella

Soap hawking...

I could write this on my chest...

*You're dirty!  Get clean!  Buy soap!*  I bet they'd notice it there! ;D
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.