News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Your Fave Halloween Movies

Started by maelstrom0370, October 18, 2008, 07:36:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rani Zemirah

Anna, I wasn't even able to watch more than 10 minutes of Blair Witch... and not because of the "fear factor", either.  I have an inner ear thingy that makes me ill of things swing and jump around too much in my field of vision, and after less than ten minutes of that I had to go get rid of a good portion of my dinner.  :-X  I still don't know much about the storyline, other than it's a bunch of kids out in the woods... running with cameras strapped to their foreheads, apparently.  ::)  LOL  Same thing with District 9, as well, and that one I actually wanted to see! 

I have the same problem with a lot of video games that have a shifting "line of sight". also, particularly on 90-180* turns, so I can't play most of the really cool 1st person shooter games, either... 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Mairte

One movie that scared me the most is "Dog Soldiers", a werewolf type movie. LOL, I only ever watch it during the month of October when I WANT to be scared. ;D

Taffy Saltwater

Hammer mummy movies tonight on TCM, if anyone's interested.
Sveethot!