News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

How many weekends...

Started by Libby Stella, October 18, 2008, 10:30:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libby Stella

Will you be attending this year?

I am going for 5 of the 7, I'm going to be out of the country for two of them....
So if you've never been frog kissing
Then you don't know what you've been missin'
~Frog Kissin' - Brobdingnagian Bards

Tygrkat

Since we'll be travelling from New York State, we'll probably only be there for one weekend.  :-\

Which one will depend on when I can schedule my vacation time from work ;and when they announce when and what the themed weekends will be...

...hopefully I can convince my Husband and the family down there that we NEED to go both days whichever weekend we choose  ;D
50% Endora, 50% Aunt Clara.

Squire Mickey

We are hoping to get season passes. It should be at least 4-5 weekends.

My evil twin will definitely be coming out for the pirate weekend and my girls will want to come as young Ladies one weekend and fairies another as well as THEIR pirate personas.
Mickey Flint, Esquire
First Mate, The Harbinger
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran

Celtic_Fae

We're hoping to either get a season's pass or to work for some friends---we'll be there 4-5 of the 7 weekends.

meelicow

haha i go away for a little and this whole thing changes...mehhh i will be there all 7...lol
YAY ME!!!!

Riot

As of right now I am unsure if I will be driving up there or not.. If money is ok I should be there for at least one day (might drive up
the night before and then drive home after the day is over).
"I'm sweet, innocent, virginal, and full of all things goodness and light"

Crosslevel

I'll be there all day, every Saturday, and every Sunday after 1pm. The only thing that sucks about working for a church is you NEVER have Sundays off!

Hey Mickey, Hey Mickey, Oh Mic... Sorry I couldn't help myself! Did you ever buy those boot last year from SoS, or did you get some from elsewhere? Hope to see ya out there again this year!

adam
adam

Libby Stella

Just found out that I will be making 11 of the 14 days, hopefully I will get to make the friday one too!
So if you've never been frog kissing
Then you don't know what you've been missin'
~Frog Kissin' - Brobdingnagian Bards

Squire Mickey

Quote from: Crosslevel on November 07, 2008, 02:14:55 AM
I'll be there all day, every Saturday, and every Sunday after 1pm. The only thing that sucks about working for a church is you NEVER have Sundays off!

Hey Mickey, Hey Mickey, Oh Mic... Sorry I couldn't help myself! Did you ever buy those boot last year from SoS, or did you get some from elsewhere? Hope to see ya out there again this year!

adam

Well, I wasn't getting updates on the tread. ??? Thats one for the moderator.

Crosslevel, I didn't buy them. I DID just pick up a pair of boots from CABOOTS.com. These are the same guys who made the boots for the Pirates of the Carri bean movies. They should come on Thursday....
Mickey Flint, Esquire
First Mate, The Harbinger
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran

Lupa

Ulfric and I will be coming from Maryland on March 29th (the only day we can attend)...
Goddess of the Grove
DoRT
MDRF FoF Charter Member
IWG #3576
IFoRP #1360
FOKTOP Inquisitor
Cheer'n M'Crack

The Highland Rogue

The Celtic Kitten and I will be there every weekend...at least for Sunday... Plus all the Saturdays she is off.  We will have the White Cat there probably 2 or 3 of the weekends.  Depends on how Peterson treats us this year.  A couple of years ago he got ugly...  We had to tone down our cat's carriage from our grand design.

http://www.thehighlandrogue.com/

Last year was good for the Production Company as we took off most of the canopy and only have a small sun shield that he didn't seem to have a problem with...we will see.  We will see...

We will also bring Merlyn at least a weekend or two.  He is our Pembroke Welsh Corgi...  He as a Kilt for some days and some armor for others... had him performing his original duties a couple of years ago.  Had him with a saddle and a faerie Barbie, as his breed used to be the steed of the faeries.
"Níl gach uile fhánaí caillte"-"Not all who wander are lost"
Vincere vel Mori - "To Conquer or Die"

Steve "Maclaine"

Lady DArbanville

I am planning on being there every day except for the friday(s) that they will be open!
Huzzah!
The Irish Penny Brigade
Beer'n of the Clan O'Ceallaig
Special Projects

Lady Isabelle D'Arbanville,
Privateer, First Lady of the Harbinger
IFRP #1205. Tampa Bay

Wench, IWG #3510, Local 21
Tampa Bay

Larien Telemnar of Laughlorien

Nathaniel Blackheath

No idea how many weekends, but recent scuttlebutt says a good deal of oldschool former cast members will be attending as patrons... costumed, of course...  8)
"In Onoraigh Ar Marbh" ~ We Honor Our Fallen

Ladyfair

Anyone heard if they are extending the show to 8 weekends like they did up here at MiRf?
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

Malcolm

One or two weekends. I'm not sure when, but it seems I have a friend that just moved to Tampa. My wife thinks a road trip is in order. ;D
YOS,
Malcolm Abernethy
Knight Commander, Order of the Blue Ribbon
IBRSC #1272
1608 Society
"Be the best you can be... considering."