News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Jinx's Season at ORF

Started by jinx, October 21, 2008, 01:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jinx

I tended to forget that I had my camera with me, so there's not a lot.  XD  But here they are!

Our beautiful queen!

Ratman, Bobin, and our lovely Tinker and Belle!

I like to call this the Saffron Finch-Gettin' Nekkid Tour 2008

Jinx's Husband: IN A KILT!  =D

Great end to a great season!

Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

Old Tinker

thanks Jinx,
me Belle and me were not able to get around the whole fest on Sat., mean'n that there were those that we only had the chance to say hi. these pics help and add to our memorise.
be well dear one,
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

jinx

All those that saw you, dearests, were most happy that you were able to make it, even if only for a little while.  =D  Take care!
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

Lady Pagos

Pagos M'Crack
Sister of Bugsey
Loveland Castleteer

Lady Riddle

these are great pictures Jinx!  Thank you for sharing. :)

jinx

Thank you, Lady Pagos and Your Majesty.  =D  I can't take credit for all of them, though...especially the ones I'm in (save for the self-portrait).  My cousin took a lot of the ones from this weekend, she just used my camera to do so.
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

CapnFayeCutler

Great pics, Jinx. You MUST come down to TNRF or KYHRF next season...I'll drag you from Ohio if need be!
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

jinx

Well, we're even more definite than last year on coming to KY this coming year.  =D  I want to go to TN, but Courtney and I are thinking about trying to make RENdezvous, so it really depends on what the budget allows.  No dragging required, promise.  ^.^
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.