News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Prayers for my puppy-update--just found out she may have a brain tumor

Started by Lady Amy of York, May 14, 2008, 05:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amy of York

thankyou so much. The ppor  thing. We got almost a foot of snow  outside  today,  and   she is having a very hard  time  walking  thru it to do her  bathroom business.  The other dogs   manage,  so i  know it  has  to  do  with  her being ill.  My  heart  breaks  for  her.   I  am  trying  to make  her as  comfortable   as possible.    I  am  praying  for a miracle, but at the  same  time  i  don't want  her  to suffer.   I pray  that i don't end up having  to put her  to sleep.     
I'm trying to think  postive  and  make  it a happy holiday  season  for   my family, but it won't  be  easy.  We were planning to  go to  my parents  for  Christmas.   First  time I  have  gone  back home   for  christmas  in  9  years.    I was looking forward  to it, but i  don't want  to go back and have  something happen  to Bonnie    while i am away.     I want to be here  for her, if  her  time  should  come.   Praying  right  now  for  a  Christmas  miracle  !
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

Lady Kathleen of Olmsted

Amy!!!

It's never easy to put a pet down, even if that pet is part of the family. But, it may in the end be the best for it, to ease their suffering.

My heart goes out to you because I love cats and had to put them down when the time came.
"As with Art as in Life, nothing succeeds like excess.".....Oscar Wilde

Lady Amy of York

The  vet put Bonnie  on Predizone, and  she is  doing  alot better. she is  able  to walk  around   by herself  again.   so keeping  fingers  crossed !
         It is  funny  how  she  and i  both experienced  seizure  like  symptoms.  Makes  me  wonder if  somewhere over  the years  we  came  in  contact  with  something .
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling