News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

New Campground Rules

Started by ourevilone, November 04, 2008, 06:15:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theshyfox

George has changed alot of things this year. Even some of us participants are concerned (Pepsi instead of Coke REALLY???) and as much as I hate the be the devils advocate.. at the end of the day its his money makeing machine and he gets to use it and do with it as he pleases.

*shrug*  ::)
Look at life through the camera lens... -Me
Oh... and the name is Loli!

Taarna

I as well noticed no Budweiser in all the land?? Had to drink MGD! Imagine the horror!  :'(
A chill in the air, over your shoulder, the Ice Queen's cold stare, you can only be one place. The Texas Ren Faire!

Aiacha

Quote from: Taarna on November 06, 2008, 10:10:50 AM
I as well noticed no Budweiser in all the land?? Had to drink MGD! Imagine the horror!  :'(

Actually, as I heard the Budwiser people pissed George off, so he got rid of them.  Which means Yay!  Guinness and Yay! no longer the Bud Light Arena!!!!  (I HATED that!)

Trillium

I was pretty upset by the lack of Coke products.   >:(  Our entire group are coke drinkers, we ended up drinking tea and lemonade all day.
Got faerie dust?

theshyfox

I will pay the outragious amount of dollars for a coke but I refuse to pay that much for a pepsi *tries not to throw up* I've stuck to water all season.

rumy

I'm ecstatic they have diet dr pepper.... mmmm... just thinking of it makes my mouth water.  all loyal texans should only drink dr pepper and shiner anyways  ;)  poo on bud, i drink only mead and loki at faire :)

LadyElizabeth

I always prefer Coke, but throw a little loki or coconut rum in with the Pepsi and it's totally drinkable...
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Frost the Arctic Barbarian
Red the pirate

theshyfox

Yeah but I'm not quite old enough to make undrinakble drinks drinkable with a good rum... well legally anyways  ;) But I'm sure my boss wouldn't appriciate it if I came back from my break a wee bit drunk!

Muffin

They have soda at faire?.... I never noticed that before!!  :D ;)
A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

Zardoz

[/quote]

Actually, as I heard the Budwiser people pissed George off, so he got rid of them.  Which means Yay!  Guinness and Yay! no longer the Bud Light Arena!!!!  (I HATED that!)
[/quote]

What she said!
"Pants are for guys with ugly legs"
Member of Clan McLotofus,
IBRSC# 1619,
As seen in Renaissance Magazine

RenRobin

Quote from: Muffin on November 06, 2008, 12:18:58 PM
They have soda at faire?.... I never noticed that before!!  :D ;)

:D :D  Teee hee hee hee :D :D   Definately a woman after Bacardi's heart!
Loki-terr (in training)

ravic

Quote from: rumy on November 06, 2008, 11:10:46 AM
I'm ecstatic they have diet dr pepper.... mmmm... just thinking of it makes my mouth water.  all loyal texans should only drink dr pepper and shiner anyways  ;)  poo on bud, i drink only mead and loki at faire :)

They have Diet Dr. Pepper?!? Where??

brier patch charlie

I was crushed that they no longer had Young's D Chocolate stout or the oat meal stout. I drop about a 100 bucks on it in the POW.
Charles Coleman

Queen Bonnie

Still searching for the Scotch on a stick booth!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

LadyStitch

I was there 2nd weekend looking for Diet Dr. Pepper.  none to be had.  Since the rogue is diabetic we had to drink the pepsi stuff.  don't care for it, but if it is all you go..../ shrug

As long as they don't get rid of chauser's mead my monarch will be happy.  ;D
It is kind of strange watching your personal history become costume.