News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Duclaws and other activities

Started by Lady_Glorianna, November 05, 2008, 09:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady_Glorianna

Rather than keeping in hijacking the other thread, i thought i would start a new one.

Being that this would be the first time going to D's without Ron and being that Thursday is better for my cousin (the girl that sang at Ron's service), it looks like both of us will be at Bel Air for the release on Thursday of next week.
Lady Elizabeth Poyntz
Ynez de Leon
Catherine of Austria, Queen consort of Portugal
Molly Blair

Ranna

Thursday works for me too. I work Wednesdays. :(

LOL the hubby wants to know if he should wear his kilt.  ;D  :D
"The lasses have got to respect a man who can blow, finger and squeeze all at the same time." - Anonymous bagpipe player

Amras Elfwine

Lady G., excellent thread start! Won't be able to get there Thursday, but will be there with you in spirit!

Ranna, tell him YES! There is a small cadre of us who kilt-up all the time at DuClaw. And we never wait for a special occasion...well, I guees "ooh, look, beer and ren-friends!" is more than special enough.

Cheers!!
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

Ranna

Quote from: Amras Elfwine on November 06, 2008, 10:13:46 AM
Lady G., excellent thread start! Won't be able to get there Thursday, but will be there with you in spirit!

Well that's a bummer. Yet another event I won't get to meet you Amras.
"The lasses have got to respect a man who can blow, finger and squeeze all at the same time." - Anonymous bagpipe player

Scotsman

I will chat with Lady Guinness and see if this works for her ... what time on Thursday?

*modified*
Just remembered that Lady Guinness is on the road on Thursday - I will see if I can talk my daughter into going with me.
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Amras Elfwine

Quote from: Ranna on November 06, 2008, 10:01:08 PM
Quote from: Amras Elfwine on November 06, 2008, 10:13:46 AM

Well that's a bummer. Yet another event I won't get to meet you Amras.

More releases are just down the road, lass...and we shall meet soon!

Here is the rest of the schedule for 2008:
http://www.duclaw.com/events.aspx
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

Ranna

Bad news, going to have to miss out on Thursday.  :(  I'll be there in spirit though!

Scotsman

Lady Guinness is back on for Thursday - just need to know a time for hook up.
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

Lupa

Ulfric and I are doing Wednesday... have to work Thursday.  Still not sure whether we are doing Bel Air or Fells Point.  Depends on if anyone is going on Wednesday to either location.
Goddess of the Grove
DoRT
MDRF FoF Charter Member
IWG #3576
IFoRP #1360
FOKTOP Inquisitor
Cheer'n M'Crack

Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard

OH DRATS! Have to work in D.C. Thurs. won't be back home till late. :(
MDRF Dandy  "Delfinia DuSwallow"
Sun'n Penny - Clan O'Morda
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples

Ranna

Why can't I just say "NOOOOO" to the people at work when they call me and beg me to come in, saying I'm the greatest??

It can't be the money, I don't get paid nearly enough. :(

Scotsman

Double Drat ... we will not be there after all. To much drama with medical issues and family members. Next time for sure!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

Amras Elfwine

Dropped by double quick to pick up the glasses and a growler full of Devil's Milk last night at Arundel Mills...patio was closed, and the bar was chock full because of that...some wet-puppy-looking smokers outside, thats for sure!

Didn't stick around, as Lady Elfwine and I both have bad colds, but the Devil's Milk glasses are always the best ones every year!
And the beer is always some of the best!! 8)
R/F member since 2004

Lady_Glorianna

Seems like they have given away more glasses than t-shirts this year ???
Lady Elizabeth Poyntz
Ynez de Leon
Catherine of Austria, Queen consort of Portugal
Molly Blair

Ranna

I will be dreaming of icy pints of brew while I slave away at work. :(