News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Lord and Lady Figaro...Welcome to Arizona

Started by Julianne, November 21, 2008, 10:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julianne

Lord and Lady Figaro have been most especially and exceptionally great and wonderful members and contributors to this forum for many years. They came to this forum from MNRF.  Which is one of the finest Faires ..(ahem....I am a bit prejudiced there ;))

We are extremely priviledged to have them here with us now in Arizona.

We will never know a better and kinder and nicer and more lovely and wonderful renfolk then these two kind renfolk.

We are extremely fortunate to know them and they will be an asset to our community at Arizona Renaissance Festival.

*Sigh and thanks* whatever you need to from afar.....I'll just thank my life that they are here...cause these two are the finest people you'll ever know.

Please join me in giving a true AZRF welcoming Huzzah to the Figs!

DesertRose

Huzzah... and welcome to the desert !!  Its great here in the wintertime... and remember, its a dry heat in the summertime !!!  *chuckles* 

Glad that you are here in Az with us and I look forward to meeting you during the next faire season. 

Rose  *smiles and waves*

Lord Figaro

Awwwww your gonna make us blush  :-[ :-[ :-[  . Thanks for the welcome to our new home. We can't wait to get together and have an absolute blast with everyone. We'll always miss the MNRF (we lived really close to it and got spoiled). Plus like Julianne says, the people and fest there are great. But we're definitely looking forward to making more friends. Like the saying goes, he with the most friends wins.
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

Lady Figaro

Thank you so much for your great welcome!  We are glad to be here in Arizona - although it is weird looking out and not seeing green grass, but it's also nice to be able to wear shorts in November!!   ;D

We love all of those from here that we've had the pleasure to meet in Minnesota and look forward to meeting those of you that we haven't.  We hope to be able to drive down in the next couple of weeks for a pub night gathering! 

And, it's going to be nice to see the Arizona Faire after all of our years trying to get down here to visit!
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away.

Lavender

IWG #3440
Landshark #19

Marcos Charron

Lord and Lady,

A hearty welcome and well met!

You have a pretty big build up to stand up to, from our lovely webmistress no less!

Perhaps a road trip to Kingman is in order?

Marcos
At the faire or in the wood shop, that's where I am!

Comte de Gilbert

I'm really glad to have you guys here, and can't wait for faire to start so we can play!! I'm with Marcus and think we may may need a road trip to Kingman for a visit
Those that live by the sword, lose to those that live by the gun

Cerarienh

Muffin

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, all you Arizonians are so lucky to have the Fig's amongst you!!!

now with that being said...

Come Back!!! We miss you!!!!!!!!

xoxoxo
:-*
A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

Lady Figaro

Quote from: Muffin on November 25, 2008, 02:39:13 PM
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, all you Arizonians are so lucky to have the Fig's amongst you!!!

now with that being said...

Come Back!!! We miss you!!!!!!!!

xoxoxo
:-*

Awww - everyone is so sweet to us!!!

After all the expense and time, I'd have to say that we're here for a while....but, we'll be seeing you at least 3 times in the next 5 months!!!   ::)
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away.

crazyrennie

Welcome!
Just don't forget to visit your local stage crew!

Julianne

Of course Crazyrennie!

We'll make sure the Figaro's meet all of our r/f family!

:)

Lord Figaro

George Santayana

Fairietink

Vice Madam Local 35 - AZ chapter, Captain Bone Momma - HMS Boner

Lord Figaro

Better late than never they say Fairietink, thanks for the welcome.

George Santayana