News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

WIRF

Started by Goody, May 14, 2008, 09:49:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goody

So we're still set for June 28 & 29 (arriving friday 27)?? Do people already have tix? There is presale on website but it is still much cheaper to buy as a group. There are 10.95 for a min of 10 people.  Should we go in as a group?

Capt. Bacardi

Aye still going that weekend. Group tickets should be easy we have over 10 going. Drop Muffin a line on the tickets...
BLOODY HELL!!!!
..It is only a flesh wound..
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Marietta Graziella

Crap.  I already ordered my tickets for this.  Oh well...
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

DeadBishop

I haven't purchased tickets or paid for the campsite yet.  I'm open to the group buy if anyone else is.

R/F.com member since 2003

Lady_Lily

ditto to what DB said.

Toarmod

Quote from: Capt. Bacardi on May 14, 2008, 10:06:39 AM
Aye still going that weekend. Group tickets should be easy we have over 10 going. Drop Muffin a line on the tickets...

*Throws Muffin a rope* "Grab hold fair Maiden. I shall pull you and your tickets to safety!"

Leyla

I'm up for group tickets as well.

ladiedragon

so goody..would you be thy wrangler up of monies and number of tickets we need for group tickets?

Goody

Quote from: ladiedragon on May 16, 2008, 02:51:51 PM
so goody..would you be thy wrangler up of monies and number of tickets we need for group tickets?

Sure. as soon as we have the number of needed tix then I can compute the price.

DeadBishop

If we're there two days, then I'll need 4 tickets.

R/F.com member since 2003

SleepyArcher

Do yo have to use the tickets that weekend or can you use them on another weekend? I don;t know if I can make it that weekend but would love to get cheaper tickets.
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

TheFerret

Of course, everyone is going the weekend I'm not working!

*pouts*
Ferret
Wench #1486
Bard #245
Sweet Shouter for Seventh Sojourn Soaps
I've got ADOS: Attention Deficit OOOH Shiny!

Marietta Graziella

I thought I had already bought tickets for this.  Didn't they have them available to buy ahead of time?  I remember because I specifically asked about military discount.   Hmmm...  If I don't have them (I'll check) I'm in to buy with the group.  I'll need at least 4 as well.
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

ladiedragon

Quote from: Sleepy on May 16, 2008, 03:30:28 PM
Do yo have to use the tickets that weekend or can you use them on another weekend? I don;t know if I can make it that weekend but would love to get cheaper tickets.

got this directly form the WIRF site...

** You will receive your tickets in the mail within 2 weeks. Simply present them at the gate! **
Tickets are good for any day of the 2008 season.

SleepyArcher

well then I'm in for tickets i will need 2
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.