News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Could we possibly . . .

Started by Cerarienh, January 20, 2009, 09:58:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerarienh

. . . have a sticky or something with dates and times and places of get togethers posted for those of us who only come on once in a while . . . so we don't have to try to find the information sprinkled about in various posts?  You know . . . an announcement thread kind of thing?

Lord Figaro

Well there is a posting for the get togethers under R/Fers let's get together? But making it a sticky ain't a bad idea for those who only become active before and during the fest run.
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

Julianne

Great idea Cera!!!

Cera you could start a thread titled something like:  "Visiting the Shire?"  or "Calendar of Visitations"....or something to that effect.

I'll make it sticky :)

Marcos Charron

Julianne

Want me to add something on to the Weekend Update?

Marcos
At the faire or in the wood shop, that's where I am!

Julianne

It could go in Weekend Update Marcos....but you'd need to alter your thread title to let people know to post their visitations with you I think...might be problematic.

If Cera responds and wants to start a thread with this subject it's fine.  Otherwise then you could also post that information weekly once you are aware of who is coming.

Marcos Charron

Julianne

OK

We will give her a chance to put this together, if not I can add it to my thread.

Marcos

Julianne

......and I will give that roar due time to decide......
Wait until the end of the month Marcos and then feel free to add a visitation calender to "Weekend Updates" :)

Cerarienh

:P  Sorry . . . I have had the worst time trying to get on here . . . some kind of issue with cookies.  Anyway . . . I assume Marcos added it into the weekend updates.   :) 

Marcos Charron