News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Prayers needed for Count Adolfo

Started by LadyDracolich, January 21, 2009, 03:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyDracolich

I just got off the phone with the Count and found out that he was admitted to the hospital last night with a blood clot.  He says they should know just how bad it is later today and that he'll be in the hospital till Friday. 

I know he'll be keeping the nurses on their toes... (That's probably why they gave him male nurses, too much the rogue...) 

So, if everyone could keep him in their thoughts for a speedy recovery, I would appreciate it.

Thank you so much!!
~LD
I don't know what you've heard, none of it is factual, but it's all true.

renren

Oh no!
He'll be in my thoughts and prayers!
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

Molden

Of Course The Count is in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy and successful recovery.

Thoughts and prayers of comfort to young Connor as you mentioned he was very concerned about his Dad.

Oh...and I hope the quality of his nurses and roomies improves as well...at least to his liking. The exercise/exertion couldn't hurt!  ;)

Seriously, my Best to Him at this tyme.
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

Luciana

Oh no .. He's in my prayers and my thoughts.
Terrible.
Luciana
Gypsy Fur Trader
Ette,Divine Oracle

My goal in life is to be as good of a person
as my dog thinks I am.

Lady Amy of York

Oh No !   I just read   this !    Prayers  going  out   right  away  for  the   you  Count  , dear friend.     Get  better soon,  and no chasing  the female  nurses up and  now  the hall  ways  ! ;D  Seriously, you are in  my thoughts  and  prayers. rest  and  get better soon !  Hugs  !  :) :-*
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

Pinn

My prayers go out to Count Adolfo at this time...

Get better soon Cousin
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

Marietta Graziella

Please keep us posted to how he's doing.

I had the pleasure of meeting him at TN RenDezvous last year.  A charming man.

Get well my friend.

Marietta Graziella
*he was one of the very few that actually called me by my name*

Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

RenRobin

He is on my prayer list.  Speed Recovery!
Loki-terr (in training)

Anna Iram

Indeed. A speedy recovery and back to good health quickly.

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Actually, it's prolly best he has hot nurses to chase up and down the halls.  Then we'll all know he is fyne!

Get & stay healthy Count!!   :-*
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

LadyDracolich

I'll be giving him a call today to check up on him.  But he did tell me yesterday that he had 4 cute nurses for about 5 minutes.  All the rest since then have been guys... I guess they don't want him to get too excited for fear that his blood pressure might go up and then dislodge the clot...  Which could be bad.. ;)

I'll give him everyone's love, to be sure.

Peddlin

He is much too strong a man to stay down for long. Just make sure that he knows we are all here to back him up, with anything he needs, just because we love him.    :-* :-*
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

LadyDracolich

Ok, here is the update.  He's still in, they've put him on blood thinners.  It's a bit more serious than they initially thought, so he's not 100% sure if he'll be out by Friday.  Sooo... That's what I know at this point.  Other than they had him on some pain killer that made him seriously loopy on the phone...  :)

Thanks for all the prayers!!

Peddlin

Lady D -

When you talk to him, again, please send him hugs and kisses from me.

:-* :-* :-*
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Welsh Wench

Lady D--
Please send him a Wenchie best wishes when you talk to him. Better now than in the faire season!
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....