News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

will be there on 7/11 for renewal of vows

Started by duffy, January 24, 2009, 10:53:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

duffy

well i already purchased the tickets. wife and i will be there on the 11th for the 1:30 renewal of vows. that day is our 11th anniversary. wife is getting a new dress and chemise (simple country style) and i will be in my kilt. now i just have to figure out my footwear.

Tygrkat

HUZZAH and Congratulations!

My husband and I will be there on the 11th for the 1:30 Renewal of Vows as well. Our 1st anniversary isn't until 8/16 (the last day of Faire, we'll be there that day also...and a few more  ;D) but we got married at Sterling last year, so we thought it would be fitting  :)

I am a bit confused, however. The ticketing site gives Renewal times at 11:30a and 1:30p, but now Sterling's site is listing 11:30a and 3:30p as the times...maybe they're adding a 3rd session?
50% Endora, 50% Aunt Clara.

duffy

i purchased it yesterday and the ticket i printed out says 1:30pm. glad we wont be alone. we got yah by 10 years though ;D were are you from? we are over towards batavia/leroy. about an hour and a half drive.

Tygrkat

Hmmm...that is curious. When I bought our tickets it said 1:30 as well.

No matter,  I'm sure we'll be there well before then, so if there is a time change, we'll know when to be where...and isn't it convenient that the pub is right next to the pavilion where the weddings are held? If we have to wait, that'll be time for one more Apricot Ale :D

We're in Syracuse, right in the city. It's about a 45 min/ 1 hr drive for us.
50% Endora, 50% Aunt Clara.