News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Describe the worst pirate ye have seen...

Started by Obadiah Jib, January 25, 2009, 03:57:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obadiah Jib

So you are strolling the docks/ back alleys/ or local faire and you encounter what has got to be the worse excuse for a pirate.  This fellow doesn't look like he could hold his rum and a blade in the same week.  Share the encounter and give us all a laugh! ;D
First Mate of the Portobello Rose.
I'm not the captain, I just dress better than he does.

Morgan Dreadlocke

That's an easy one. I seen this critter mosyin' through AZRF last year. E's a wearin' a sweatshirt, long baggy shorts, pair 'o flipflops, skullnbones doo rag and a tiny Jolly Roger wavin from E's back pocket. Addin' insult ta injury, E's also sportin' a tiny pair 'o fairy wings an chompin' on an ice cream cone as e passes by. I'm guessin' E was some sorta pollytician ::)
My intentions are to commandeer a venue, sail to Tortuga, then pick, strum and otherwise play me weasily black guts out.

Lady Amy of York

That  is  an easy one.   Captain Jack Sparrow. Please  don't get me  wrong, I loved all three  movies, and  I  love  Johnny Depp.  I have  nothing against Johnny Depp.He is  a great  actor. I    like  Captain Jack. Captain Jack  is  handsome in   a way, and has a way  with the ladies,and  has  his clever  momments  when he  is not drunk  as  a  skunk,but  as  a pirate,  let's  face  it, honestly, if he had been  areal pirate  instead of a made up disney  character  do  you  think  he  would  have  survived  for  long among his  fellow  pirates ?

Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

Lady Amy of York

Quote from: Morgan Dreadlocke on January 25, 2009, 07:17:33 PM
That's an easy one. I seen this critter mosyin' through AZRF last year. E's a wearin' a sweatshirt, long baggy shorts, pair 'o flipflops, skullnbones doo rag and a tiny Jolly Roger wavin from E's back pocket. Addin' insult ta injury, E's also sportin' a tiny pair 'o fairy wings an chompin' on an ice cream cone as e passes by. I'm guessin' E was some sorta pollytician ::)

ROFL  !  Someone  needs  to make  that scurvy  dog  walk  the  plank .
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

Tipsy Gypsy

My next door neighbor. Wal-Mart costume with a cheap woman's wig (couldn't decide if it was a cheap wig, or from a cheap woman :)). Bleah.
"It's just water, officer, I swear. And yeast. And a little honey. How the alcohol got in, I have no idea!"

Captain Jack Wolfe

There's this really obnoxious guy who stands on the bridge railing before opening gate at MNRF...  ;) :D

Just kidding, mate!
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Obadiah Jib

First Mate of the Portobello Rose.
I'm not the captain, I just dress better than he does.