News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Wolgemut in 2008

Started by wolgemut, May 15, 2008, 04:19:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolgemut

Hello Everyone,

Wolgemut has added lots of new shows to our 2008 schedule including three weekends for the Sterling Renaissance Festival.  This will be our first visit to Sterling and we look forward to putting everyone in a wolgemut mood. 

Be sure to check out the official web site www.wolgemut.net or our Wolgemut MySpace page for up to date information.

"Salve und Sei Wolgemut!"

/Micha
www.wolgemut.net

Lord Finger

That's great news! I've seen Wolgemut in Maryland several times. They'll definitely add a lot of fun and mischief to the fair.

Elinor Hakebourne

Can't wait to check Wolgemut out :)

Drake Starsong

Definitely look forward to seeing you at SRF! Recently added you on myspace and love the music!
Yo ho Yo ho!

IndeanaSunday

Saw you this weekend.

YOU ROCK!!

:)

wolgemut

Quote from: IndeanaSunday on July 14, 2008, 12:44:12 AM
Saw you this weekend.

YOU ROCK!!

:)

Cheers IndeanaSunday for the comment.  This is our first visit to Sterling and we had a great time this last weekend.  What a fantastic festival; the cast are wonderful to work with and the audiences were fun and very "wolgemut"! :-)

Remember, if you do see us at a performance, be sure to come up afterwards and let us know that you're a RenFaire.com friend; we'll give you a special gift!

Sei Wolgemut!

/Micha
www.wolgemut.net

wolgemut

I forgot to mention that we are appearing 4 times daily (11:15, 12:45, 2:45 and 4:15) upon the Wyldwoode Stage.  If you are not certain where the stage is, simply close your eyes and listen. :-)

Cheers

/Micha
www.wolgemut.net

Ozium

I would like to second IndeanaSunday's comments, myself and my 2 daughters were in the small group
hiding in the shade at your first show on saturday, you guys are great! Anyone who misses you guys
is realy missing out on a great show!

Bis später das Wochenende !

Home Faire:Sterling
Clan O'Doinn-Irish Penny Brigade (New York)
Carpenter of the good ship Medusa.
Foktop Knight
Clan Vogdis

Marie the Ditchwitch

You are fabulous! I was dancing in my booth,being able to hear you from there! Sunday,with 3 fractured toes, was still compelled to dance! If ye do find yourselves travelling past the Apothecary/Herb booth, please stop & say hi! :-*
Marie/Earthcraftyr

Ozium

I hope you will be back next year, i thoroughly enjoyed all of you!
I can't get Cantiga no. 119 outa my heard, Which is ok with me.

Be Well !

Home Faire:Sterling
Clan O'Doinn-Irish Penny Brigade (New York)
Carpenter of the good ship Medusa.
Foktop Knight
Clan Vogdis