News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Lady Glorianna and Sir Dragon -*updated*-

Started by Lady_Glorianna, May 07, 2008, 07:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady_Glorianna

Well, I will be having my discogram tomorrow. After that I have to go back to the the back surgeon who I will see May 30th. It will be determined then what will happen with me.

Sir Dragon's chemo is on hold until his oncologist and his gastroenterologist come to some sort of agreement of what is next. Both his colonoscopy and upper GIw/small bowel series came out ok but he is still unable to keep much down and in massive medication controlled pain. There are a couple of things theycan look at but the cancer doctor has to ok them. We should have an idea of what the plan will be next Wednesday.
Lady Elizabeth Poyntz
Ynez de Leon
Catherine of Austria, Queen consort of Portugal
Molly Blair

Lady Nicolette

Our prayers are with you from the wRenHouse!  Do keep us informed of how things are looking.
"Into every rain a little life must fall." ~ Tom Rapp~Pearls Before Swine

Lavender

lighting a healing candle for you both.
IWG #3440
Landshark #19

DonaCatalina

Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Lady Ann of Draycott

Sending prayers, positive energies, good thoughts and healing vibes to Lady Glorianna and Sir Dragon.  :)
Collector of Wine and Roses
Clan McLotofus Elder
Landshark No. 96

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Our prayers are wth you for good health and sound bodies be restored to you and yours!
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Annastina

Prayers and healing thoughts from our clan.
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Deborah

Prayers and good thoughts are headed your way.
If all is going well, you've obviously overlooked something!

Lady_Glorianna

Well, my back is killing me, I Hate discograms >:( The doctor that did it told me that it confirmed that the disc above my fusion is the culprit for my pain. Now what that means in terms of what is next I will not know until the 29th.

On Sir Dragon's front, we got two I guess you can call good news: a)we finally got his claim for social security on track and b)we got a letter from the lawyer that they got all the medical records and that we should get an answer in about a month.
Lady Elizabeth Poyntz
Ynez de Leon
Molly Blair

LadyOren

Praying for you both. Keep positive. Peace and blessings
When I'm gone look for me beneath your boots, for I have returned to the ground from which I came.   Walt Whitman

Dallan

The two of you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Fight'n

Annastina

Prayers, candles and warm, fuzzy thoughts all going at the same time.
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Lady_Glorianna

latest update:

Looks like Sir Dragon will start the new round of chemo next week, most likely Friday May 30th. This round will be a bit harder as it will be a bit stronger and will require weekly treatments instead of bi-weekly.
Lady Elizabeth Poyntz
Ynez de Leon
Molly Blair

laedyfaire

so so sorry for all you are going through. my prayers are with you both..LF

Capt. Morgan

Thinking of you both and sending Healing thoughts and prayers.

Light and Love,

Morgan
I can be one of those "bad things" that happen to bad people.